♅Playdate♅

Mark's POV

3 Days Later

We finally finished settling in, and everyone loves the new house.

I love it too, but I can't help but think about the old one.

That was the first house that I've ever lived in, and it held so many memories. I wish that we didn't have to leave it all behind, but it couldn't be helped...

I'm just glad that everyone is safe. I don't know what I'd do without them. Hopefully, life will be different here, and we'll be able to live worry free.

At Suho's House

Johnny knocked on the door of Suho's house, who's Baekhyun's owner.

As if on queue, Baekhyun excitedly opened the door.

"Welcome~! I'm so happy to see you all again~!"

His tail swayed back and forth excitedly.

"So nice of you all to make it~"

Another man showed up behind Baekhyun.

"It's good to see you Suho~"

Johnny smiled, and Suho led us inside.

"These are my lovely companions

"These are my lovely companions. This is Minseok, Yixing, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun, and you all already know Baekhyun~"

All nine of them were different types of hybrids.

Suho is a rabbit, Minseok is a cat, Yixing is a sheep, Jongdae is a gecko, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are both puppies, Kyungsoo is a penguin, Jongin is a bear, and Sehun is a wolf.

But Jongin was sleeping, so Suho had to wake him up.

Suho put on a movie for us to watch, and he left to go talk with Johnny and Taeyong.

1 Hour Later

"So how did Suho-hyung become your owner?"

I asked the eight hybrids.

Baekhyun was eager to answer.

"Hyung adopted me from an animal shelter~!"

"He found me sliding on his frozen pool one winter afternoon"

Kyungsoo stated, timidly avoiding eye contact.

"He saved me from a tree"

Minseok shyly stated.

"I fell off of his roof and onto his head one rainy afternoon"

Chen smiled.

"I broke my leg, so he took me out of the woods and brought me here"

Sehun mumbled.

"He was taking a nap in a field on a picnic blanket, and I woke him up because I was eating his shirt...~"

Yixing silently cheered.

"I saved him from getting run over by a car~!"

Chanyeol exclaimed.

"...I climbed onto his back and went to sleep, after getting lost in the woods"

Jongin sleepily mumbled.

"I don't know whether to be relieved or not that none of you had to go through what we went through"

I stated.

"What happened to all of you?"

Yixing questioned curiously.

"I was saved from a box in an alleyway"

"I was saved from getting hit by cars, after losing my master and my home in Antarctica"

Renjun stated.

"I came across Mark-hyung after wondering into our old backyard~"

Chenle cheered.

"Taeyong-hyung's sister relieved me and Jaemin of our thieving lifestyle, and he adopted us"

Jeno and Jaemin smiled.

"Jisung and I got turned into hybrids, and we escaped our captivity. Then Johnny-hyung and Taeyong-hyung took us in"

Donghyuck frowned, and Jisung blushed.

"...Most of you really had it rough"

Jongin sleepily mumbled.

"It's been hard. But we came here to have a better life"

Jisung pouted.

"I think our that lives here have already started off great since we met you all. It hasn't even been a month, and we've already made really nice friends~"

Jaemin brightly smiled.

"We really appreciate that. Suho never had anyone to talk to in person. Now that you all showed up, he finally does. So, thank you"

Minseok smiled.

I hope that we'll be able to be friends with these guys for a long time.

It'd be nice to be able to talk to more people. And since we're all hybrids, I think that we'll get along just fine.

"Oh! Do you guys wanna see our room?! I really wanna show you all! Pleeeeaaasssee~?!"

Baekhyun excitedly pleaded.

"I don't see why not~"

I smiled at the excited puppy.

"Yaaaaaay~!"

Baekhyun happily led us all upstairs to show us their room.

I think most of us are gonna like him the most~.