♅Angel In Disguise♅

Mark's POV

A Week After Haechan and Jisung Were Taken In

Everything is different ever since the others showed up. Everyone has totally different personalities.

Chenle is very hyperactive, and kinda loud at times.

Jaemin and Jeno are inseparable and sweet.

Renjun is very cute and innocent. And he seems to really love Haechan, since he's a fox.

Haechan seems to be the teasing type, but I think I like him the most.

I'm the laid back, but talkative, type.

But Jisung... He's different...

Ever since he woke up, he hasn't wanted anything to do with us, except Haechan. Jaemin and Jeno even tried talking to him, but he just ran away to Haechan.

He usually plays by himself when we all play, and he eats separately from us. He even sleeps in a separate room, or in a spot where we can't see him.

I want him to interact and get used to us, but I also don't want to rush him into it. Rushing him will only make things worse. I think that Taeyong and Johnny understand that too. They usually just let him do his own thing, but I know that they want him to interact more.

"Hyuuuung. Isn't there something we can do to make him trust us??"

Chenle whispered to Taeyong desperately.

"We can't 'make' him trust us. He has to learn to trust us on his own unfortunately"

"But he's never going to talk to anyone but Haechan..."

Renjun butted in, watching Jisung play in a corner by himself.

"Hmmm. Well then. Dearest Haechan~, would you mind helping us with this predicament~?"

Taeyong asked sweetly.

"Can we watch a movie afterwards~?"

He negotiated.

"Sure~. Your pick!"

"Sweet~!"

"Jisungie~. Can I ask you something~?"

"O-Ok"

"Why don't you like to hang out with the others, except for me? They seem pretty nice~"

"I d-don't know... I-I'm s-scared..."

"I can go with you if you want~. You don't have to meet them alone~"

He negotiated.

"...F-Fine"