♅No Longer♅

Mark's POV

1 Week Later

I'm finally feeling better after I got that concussion. Everyone took great care of me, including Jisung~.

I think that he's finally starting to get used to us. He's been more outgoing with us, and much more playful. He even eats and sleeps with us now~.

Sometimes he'll let us pet him, but he still lets Haechan do it the most. I find it cute how he lightly purrs when Haechan pets him. Even if he doesn't want any of us to hear it, we still do, and it's adorable~.

I woke up in my cat form surprisingly.

I didn't feel like changing back, so I decided to stay like this until further notice. I got out of bed to go find Taeyong, and I finally found him watching TV on the couch. I pounced on him, and he pulled me closer.

"Hi Mark~"

"Meow~ (Hi~)"

"I'm really glad that Jisung has finally warmed up to us~"

"Meow~! (Me too~!)"

"We should do something special for him~. Do you know his favorite food?"

I guess I'll have to change back sooner than I'd like...

I changed back, so I was now sitting on his lap.

"He does love pork belly and melons a lot, at least that's what Donghyuck told me"

"Aish... I said to call me Haechan hyung..."

Donghyuck sighed, suddenly walking in.

"Sorry Hyuck~"

"But yes, he does love pork belly and melons"

"I got this~! You two keep Jisung out of the kitchen for a while. In the meantime, I'm gonna go work my magic~"

Taeyong cheered, and he skipped into the kitchen.

"He's still asleep, right Hyuck?"

"Yeah. With Jeno and Jaemin"

"What can we do to keep him occupied when they wake up?"

"I found a game of Mahjong that we could play. He really loves matching games"

"Sounds like a plan then~"

2 Hours Later

"I CANT FIND THE MATCHING TILE!!!"

Jisung shrieked with frustration.

"Do you want my help?"

Haechan offered.

"Yes please..."

Within seconds, Haechan found the matching tile that he was looking for.