♅Haechan & Jisung: Rocky & Aqua♅

Haechan's POV

Our lives were great, up until now.

Flashback
The Day Mark Was Taken In

My friend Jisung and I we're just like everyone else. I was the bold teenager that didn't listen to anyone, while Jisung was the timid, shy one. He doesn't really talk much either.

We took our usual walks that we take every day, but, to me, the atmosphere was different. Like usual, Jisung held my hand while we were walking. He says that it makes him feel safe and secure.

Then, we both saw these two guys peeking in a cardboard box, and soon a head popped out of it. It looked like some average homeless kid like us at first, but then we realized that he had a set of black ears on his head.

We continued to walk, assuming that it was just our imaginations. But then, I felt Jisung suddenly let go of my hand.

He never lets go of my hand.

I turned around and saw him being held by a strange man, that was holding a white rag up to his face. Jisung struggled, but soon became unconscious.

I tried to make the man let go of him, but then I felt someone else pick me up, and he held a white rag up to my face too. Like Jisung, I tried to struggle, but I soon became unconscious as well.

I woke up in a dimly lit room. I tried to move, but I was strapped down. What's going on??

"H-Haechan..."

I heard Jisung call me by my nickname, but it sounded like he was crying.

Who hurt him?

I looked over at him, and he was strapped down too.

"Jisung, what's wrong? What happened?"

"A w-weird man injected a white l-liquid into me, a-and he injected an o-orange liquid into y-you..."

"Huh?? What are you talking abou-"

My head suddenly started to hurt a lot, as well as my backside.

All I could do was groan because of the pain. I heard Jisung whimpering, so he was probably feeling the same thing that I was feeling.

Suddenly, most of my senses felt different. Everything that I could hear became louder. Everything that I saw became clearer. Every scent that I could smell became stronger and unbearable.

The pain started to get worse and worse. I struggled under the bars that held me down. I could hear Jisung's whimpers progressively turn into crying. The pain continued to get worse, until I couldn't feel anything anymore.

End Of Flashback
The Day After Jeno And Jaemin Were Taken In

I woke up, and I was miraculously on a bed this time. I wasn't even strapped to it!

I don't know how long I've been asleep, but that doesn't really matter now. I'm glad that the pain I felt before was somewhat gone. I held my head where it still hurt as I sat up, but I felt something that wasn't there before.