♅Ascension♅

Mark's POV

2 Days Later

It's finally time for us to move.

Over these last couple of days, Johnny and Taeyong helped us pack all of our things, and we did our best to help them pack too.

Chenle and Jisung were very confused when we first started packing, since they weren't awake for that decision, but we helped them pack too.

Thankfully, our hyungs have a long and roomy car, so all the stuff that we wanted to take can fit in it~.

Taeyong made sure that we were all secure and happy in the backseats before Johnny began driving

Before we got on any interstates, freeways, or highways, Johnny bought everyone something to eat and drink.

He turned up the radio and we listened to whatever played.

Throughout the ride, Chenle and Jisung watched movies, Jaemin and Jeno played on Taeyong's phone, Donghyuck slept like Taeyong, and Renjun sat in my lap while we looked out the window.

Soon enough, everyone fell asleep except for me and Johnny. Every so often, I would check on Renjun to make sure that he was ok.

His hair is still long enough to cover his eyes, and his ears laid down against his head, while his tail curled up against my leg. He held my hand with both of his hands, and he softly sniffled occasionally like he usually does when he sleeps.

Usually, he'd want to be near Donghyuck, since he's a fox, but lately he's been wanting to be close to me. I can't imagine why, but I think it's cute.

3 Hours Later

After a few hours, we arrived in our new city.

It was a lot more colorful and lively than our old one. There were people walking around that looked very happy, and there were a lot of hybrids like us.

Some were with their owners, and some were independent, walking around freely.

I quickly woke up everyone else, and they were just as surprised as I was. Renjun quietly looked out the window while playing with my fingers. He's the silent but cute type most of the time.

After a few minutes, we arrived in our new neighborhood and soon parked in front of our new house.