REBEL-4!

*Heaven*

A heavenly world, clouds, amazingly sculpted buildings... oh, it is Heaven. Anyway, in the high levels, 4 angels were busy talking about the Grim Reaper. They are the Four Great Seraphs. Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel.

"How did that man came here?" Uriel asked.

"He is really powerful. A great mystery." Raphael said.

"Hm... I concur, yet, he displays great nobility and honor. But the darkness... the 'Azure Grimoire', as he calls it, is a great threat should he go out of control. Gabriel, what are your thoughts?" Michael said, then asked.

However, when Gabriel saw Ragna, she saw a man who had a terrible past, one who longed for a family... yet, she blushed when she saw him.

"Sister?" Raphael asked his sister.

"Huh? Oh, what is it?" Gabriel asked, looking a bit flustered.

"This man, he seems to be different, but... this arm of his, the arm radiates a great evil, yet not an evil force." Raphael observed.

"I feel he needs a light. Michael, do you know what to do?" asked Uriel.

"Yes, I do. Though this plan may seem... lecherous, it is the only way." Michael answered.

"What is it? We might have no choice." Uriel was getting a bit desperate now. He held a dark power, enough, or enough to kill God... Father...

"We send Gabriel to talk to him and explain." Michael explained.

At this, Gabriel whipped her head up to her brother. She, the most beautiful angel in Heaven, talk to a man with a darkness in him? Surely, it sounded insane. Yet, she looked like she would like it... evident by her slight flush.

"Are you sure, brother? This may not work to your advantage." Raphael said.

"I know, but, if the other mythological factions get to him first, they may use him." Michael explained.

"Um, ok, brother." Gabriel said.

At this, Gabriel flashed away, leaving them in they're meeting room.

"I feel like we unleashed a motion where we can't stop." Raphael said. They agreed that.

*Forest*

Here, in the forest, Ragna was busy camping out. Many would be questioning where he got all the supplies, well, turns out his location brought him to an abandoned camping area. You see, when he traveled into the woods, he discovered an abandoned tent with a few supplies. Probably ran away, Ragna thought. After grabbing the tent, lamp, and a few food items not expired, dirtied, or contaminated. He then went in deeper, hoping to avoid some interactions. Hey, when he became wanted, he got used to being alone.

After he tended the fire, Ragna saw a flash of light 60 yards away. Weirded out (though barely because of the life he lived), Ragna decided to go there. What he saw, he was surprised.

There stood a beautiful woman with blonde hair, kind, yet innocent, eyes, and golden armor. When she saw him, she smiled... yet gained a light flushed face.

"Hah, seems like I don't have to wander and find you, Ragna." said the unknown woman.

"Hey, who the hell are you?" Ragna questioned.

"Oh, apologies, I'm Gabriel. One of God's Seraphs." Gabriel answered.

At this, Ragna widened his eyes, then narrowed them. "Ok, tell me who the fuck you are now."

"Like I said, I'm Gabriel." at this, 6 pairs of wings went out of her back.

Ragna immediately paled. He said hell and fuck, to one of God's angels.

"No need to worry, I forgive you." Gabriel said, closing her eyes.

"Huh, well, what is an angel doing here? Gonna tell me I should've killed that devil?" Ragna guessed.

"No, though it would have been appreciated, I came here to ask a few questions." Gabriel answered.

"Ok. Well, shoot them out." Ragna said while walking back to his camp, Gabriel in tow.

"Well, what is this, 'Azure Grimoire', of yours? Surely it is not a Sacred Gear." Gabriel asked, then guessed.

"Ok, the he- heck, is a Sacred Gear?" Ragna said, nearly using hell.

"It is okay to swear, but cut back abit. Anyway, Sacred Gears are Lord, God's gift to humanity." Gabriel explained.

"Then, Grimoire isn't one. It's a item made of condensed Seither." Ragna answered.

"... What is Siether?" Gabriel asked.

"Huh, looks like I have a history lesson. Ok, listen to this story, k?" Ragna said.

"Ok."

"Huh, okay, it began during the New Year of 2098. Wait, what is the year now?" Ragna asked.

"Hm? Oh, 2013, Ragna." Gabriel answered.

"K. Anyway, things been damn well, then it, appeared. The Black Beast. A monster with no origins, it attacked. 70-85% of the population was killed when it just appeared."

"That's terrible! How did they stop it?" Gabriel was horrified. That much of humans... killed. And that was when it just appeared.

"I know. Humanity tried bombing it. Nuclear bombs, to be exact. But, even after 500 megatons was blasted, 100 being one attempt, it still attacked. Anyway, Seither was it's byproduct. Anywhere it appeared, the radioactive shit went with. Only after 6, or 7, as my master said, great heroes went after it, did it disappear. Anyway, you got all that?" Ragna finished.

"Ye-Yes. Um, when did you gain your Grimoire?"

"... Don't ask about it. Pretty damn personal." Ragna growled. Angel of God or not, he would not tell anyone unless they gained his trust.

"Oh, I'm sorry. So, how did you get here?" Gabriel was surprised at that. Yet felt pity for him. Well, he might-

"... No."

"Oh, well, are you going to be a threat?" Gabriel asked.

"Huh? Threat? Only if you anger me, make me frustrated, etc... But, no." Ragna said.

"Ok, Ragna-san, thank you for your time. I shall be on my way." at that, the Seraph disappeared.

Ragna then sighed. He knew he might have already became too involved, but, seeing as he is stuck, might as well.

After that, Ragna heard something. Fighting. He grinned. Granted, he should avoid this, but, he was bored.

*Abandoned Home*

Rias Gremory, a teenage girl, in truth a devil, was busily fighting a Stray Devil with her Queen. The Stray had killed a few humans, but the appearance, they bet, killed them first. She, if you could call it a she, had a curvy, sexy, human upper half, but the bottom, imagine a tentacle monster had sex with a dog.

"Hahahaha! You think you can kill me!? Ha! Gremory bitch, I'm gonna kill you!" laughed the Stray.

"Ara ara, Rias. Shall I take care of her?" Her Queen laughed.

"Okay. I'm busy trying to imagine how to punish Issei." Rias said.

"Now-"

Before she could kill the Stray with her Lightning, she heard a voice shout... one very familiar...

"Dead Spike!"

At that voice, a massive head came over, and with no effort, bit the Stray in half. With this, a young man came over. While Rias was lost on who he was, her Queen remembered him... with blond hair and green eyes.

"Huh, that gross shithole, are you two-" Ragna stopped talking, seeing a familiar black, purpilish hair, now in a ponytail with a orange ribbon, purple eyes, and that look...

"A-Akeno!?"

"Ragna!?"

The childhood friends, reunited. The wheel brought them together.

The Lightning Priestess Queen, Akeno Himejima, and the Grim Reaper, Ragna the Bloodedge.