THANK YOU ALL!!!

......

Over one- thousand views.

Thank you all! You all managed to get me what a writer always needs; views!

I'm not trying to be selfish, but, you all made a basic thing for a writer to get much more special, especially a newbie/rookie! Thank you all, and, as a bonus, here is an omake!

Ragna: We have the supplies ready! Come on, the party is starting!

SD: Ah! Well- wait! Everyone! Come over!

*Everyone comes over*

Now...

Everyone: THANK YOU ALL WHO READ THIS STORY!!!

Omake: Family Meetings

Chibi-verse

We find ourselves outside a small apartment, clearly looking average, where we see Ragna and Akeno busily checking everything on their person.

"Cheer up Akeno! My family will gladly welcome you in!" Ragna was busy seeing if their friends were around, thinking they would embarrass them.

"Hah, Ragna, we both know I will be okay... you on the other hand..." Akeno was careful with her words, not wanting Ragna to think she was asking too much. To her relief, Ragna just saved his hand, showing she'll be fine.

"Now, for the moment of truth..."

*Ding-dong!*

"Ragna! Finally, we all thought you got cold feet! Come on inside!" The one who greeted the two was a short, two foot cat with an eye-patch, a yellow coat, and a bemused expression.

"Master, stop being negative! Besides, didn't I managed to-" Ragna was standing on the mat one second, the next, he was dragged in.

"I'll never understand him..." Akeno mused.

Inside, the apartment was remarkable, especially for who lived there, along with everyone who lived in.

"Brother! Your here! And A-Akeno... um... hello..." Jin was never that good with Akeno around.

"Hey, Ragna! Glad your here!" Noel was busy watching TV with Saya before both noticed Ragna.

"Hey, dipshit. You finally made it. Thought I had to storm the school just to bust your ass out." As always, Kokonoe was on her computer, too busy to look at the two newcomers.

"Ragna! You finally made it! I almost had to go outside to find you, but everyone stopped me... Ragna, at least your here now!" Ragna and Akeno knew why Celica wasn't allowed to go outside to find him...

"Hah, the one who makes us suffer. Hah, come here to give your adoptive mother a hug!" Konoe was always an enigma to Ragna, she was. One side aggressive, calling him a mistake, the other, loving him like her own child.

"Hey, guys. Um, I actually came here to introduce to you all my friend. Meet Akeno Himejima." Ragna was very nervous about this all, really, who wouldn't?

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you all. I hope to be in your service."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"G-guys..?"

"WE APPROVE, RAGNA!!!"

'Huh, didn't expect that...'