REBEL-5, Part 1!

(Occult Research Club, Night)

It had been 4 hours ever since Ragna and Akeno got reunited. The two had been hugging and asking each other questions ever since. And have been doing it now.

" Akeno... where... where did you go...? What happened...?" Ragna asked.

"I..." Akeno couldn't answer that. The last time she saw him was when he saw smoke from where the church was. Ragna told her to wait there, but, a few minutes later, she heard a scream. She became scared. Thinking he died, she told herself it was her relatives. She just ran after that. Not looking back.

'God, Akeno, where did you go? What happened?' thought Ragna.

"I... I'm sorry..."

Akeno was surprised at what she heard. Ragna, someone who only says sorry when he is told to, said sorry? If someone told her that, she would have been skeptical.

"Why ar- are you sorry?" Akeno asked, her crying just small sniffles.

"If, I would have just..." Ragna just stopped, and hugged her. Crying at the thought Terumi somehow got to her when he, Jin, and Saya went away.

"*Ahem*, while this is a reunion that is comforting, Akeno, who is he?" Rias reminded.

"Oh. Um, right. This," Akeno made a gesture to the Grim Reaper, "is Ragna. Ragna, this is Rias Gremory, she found me a year after... you know..." Akeno introduced, but became quieter at the last part.

"Hello Ragna." Rias greeted with an open hand.

Giving a grunt of response, Ragna put out his left hand and shook it.

After that, Ragna asked, "So, you found Akeno? Hm, thanks for that. I was worried she would've... died..." Ragna thanked, though became abit quiet at the last part.

"Well, your welcome, Ragna-san. Now, may I ask, what is up with your right arm?"

Ragna became rigid at that question. Akeno also looked at Ragna for an explanation.

"... I... can't tell. Pretty damn personal." Ragna answered.

"Rias, can you please go outside the room for abit? I need to talk to Ragna-san. Alone." While Rias would've rebuked that, she knew this was personal between those two. And also because their crying would have broken her ears. At that, Rias went out the room.

It was silent between the two childhood friends. I mean, both thought each other died. Ragna, being sick of the awkward atmosphere, said, "So, looks like you've grown alot."

Akeno giggled abit at that. Seriously, 8 to 10 years, and he started with that? "Ragna, it is so good to see you again." Akeno then hugged him, tightly.

"Ack! Okay... you can... stop... putting in... too much... pressure...?" Ragna asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Hm... no." Akeno responded.

After the bear hug, which lasted 5 minutes, they sat on one of the sofas there, before Akeno asked, "What happened? What happened to Jin? Saya? Celica?"

Ragna stayed quiet for a few minutes, contemplating. He, along with Celica and Saya, knew Jin had a crush on her. Akeno also knew, resulting in some very funny moments where he did something for Akeno which was difficult for him, but easy for her. After a few minutes, Ragna said, "Listen Akeno, I trust you, I kinda trust your friend, but... listen, lets just say... I hate snakes and rabbits."

Akeno was lost somewhat on the snake and rabbit part, but knew it wasn't good. At all. At this, Ragna asked, "What happened to you, Akeno? I looked for you everywhere."

"... let us say my family hates me and I owe Rias." Akeno answered.

After that, Rias went back inside, saying, "If your wondering, I didn't listen. So, Ragna-san, where are you staying surely Akeno might want to continue on where you live?"

Ragna anime-fell on that. He remembered he lived in the campsite he made. Because of that, he couldn't bring Akeno back with him, there was not enough damn space. Ragna, not wanting to be pushed around, and embarrassed, said, "Well, I can't. Akeno might be late for school. Also..."

As he was saying that, he went to the door and locked it, preventing anyone from getting inside.

"What the FUCK WAS THAT THING!?!?" Ragna yelled/asked.

"Well, to answer that question, I need to ask you a question, Ragna." Rias said, visibly tensing abit.

"Do you believe Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels exist?" at this, black, bat-like wings came out of both Rias and Akeno's back. Ragna was getting confused, but tensed at her next words.

"We also would like to know what was that attack, and your right arm? Surely the must be connected?"

(Hey, y'all, Sundarkness here! Sorry for being late, but, for three reasons, I have for being late:

1: I was lazy.

2: Coming up with Rebel-5 would've made this chapter longer, twice to thrice in fact, and thus, caused my phone to die because of the battery.

3: Reading my fanfics that I saved on FanFiction.net on mobile. And downloading.

Also, this Rebel will be split up into 3 parts. Because of that, it save my sanity. Also, because this is a cliffhanger, to annoy you guys. Thus, Sundarkness, OUT!"