REBEL-5, PART 2!

(I have returned with the new chapter!!! Yes! I completely done it! I finally did it! I released this part! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now, I won't get silent judgement! Hahahaaha!! I'm pathetic. Well, BEGIN!!!)

'What the hell?' Ragna didn't expect his childhood friend and new girl he talked to was a devil. Now, he was on overdrive. He might be in some sort of illusion, or he is high off drugs. But now, he was cautious.

"Ara Ara, Ragna, are you okay?" Akeno asked Ragna.

"Well, I'm seeing my friend and another fucking girl as a demon who has wings, so, YEAH! PRETTY OKAY!!!" Ragna answered, becoming very sarcastic at the end.

"Well, as your okay-" Rias got cut off.

"No I'm not! If this is just a freaking trick, just admit it! No, wait, I saw insane shit, so, yeah! Not, yet perfectly, INSANE!!!"

"Buchou, we're here-"  A teenage boy went in, he had blond hair, a beauty mole beneath his eye, blue eyes, and wearing a black long sleeved vest, white undershirt, black pants, and was being trained by a young girl, appearing to be around their age, making Ragna double take in his mind, with white hair, actually natural, unlike his trauma induced hair, yellow eyes, and a cat clip in her hair.

"... Are we interrupting something?" asked the new girl.

"Ah, Kiba, Koneko. You two are here. Well, that man there," Rias pointed to Ragna,"is actually a friend of Akeno. Ragna, they are Yuuto Kiba, the male, and Tojou Koneko."

"Tch, hey." Ragna greeted the new teens, his way.

"... You are similar." Koneko said, feeling something similar from Ragna.

"... O... kay..? Well, I'm assuming their devils too?" Ragna guessed.

"Your right. Well, I may ask, Ragna, what is up with your right arm?" Rias asked, eyeing Ragna's arm.

"Well, I say, fuck you, you can't know."

"Hm, well, I will learn. Can I say this?" Rias asked.

"Okay."

"Why do you live in such a terrible area? Surely you could live in better conditions."

"Pushy, aren't you?"

"Well, I merely want to know a new person."

"Well, I would rather fight now."

Ragna was knowing he might win this, but hurting Akeno was out of the question.

"I don't want a fight. Just some exposition." Rias said.

"Well, I do better in a fight. So," Ragna tensed," better beat it out of me."

"Hm, can we might take it outside? I don't wanna destroy the building." Rias said.

"Fine."

Outside

"Know this. I am called the Crimson Ruin Princess, so it may hurt." Rias said, energy flowing.

"Well, I will win." Ragna threatened.

The Wheel of Fate is Turning

Rebel-1, ACTION!

Ragna blasted forward, his Hell's Fang allowing him to get to Rias quickly, shocking her, and her Peerage, followed by a reddish black beast head, hitting her badly.

Grunting in pain, Rias tried to punch Ragna, exept not hurting him, causing Ragna to punch Rias hard. Head spinning, she was unable to block a kick to the face, causing her to fall over.

Ragna Win!

"Bochou!" Kiba went to Rias' side, seeing if she was okay.

"Hey, it was her fault." Ragna tried to reason to them, only causing Kiba to glare at him.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. See y'all." Ragna went to the wall, and scaled it, going away.

The group was left in different state of minds:

Rias was frustrated she lost, but now knows what his extent was, allowing her to know what to do.

Kiba was angered. He knew it was a fight, but attacking her seriously was too far.

Koneko was scared by Ragna's power. Dark, diseased, terrible. All of what her power is like.

Akeno was concerned for both of her friends. Rias for her health, and for Ragna by his power, and his tone. Like he killed before.

Ragna was just annoyed.

(Bad, I know. I just wanted to get this out.)