Story Announcements

Hello, everyone! It is I, SunDarkness2017! Coming to you with an announcement. Now, if you read the title, don't worry, most of my stories will continue. However. Due to school coming up next month (June), I will have my stories be on longer breaks. Now, look. Many of you who read When a Reaper Meets Devils will want Rebel-5, part 2. I will have the series continue. But, for all of you, I have a brand new story/book for y'all! It is called: Yandere Tales: Lust and Murder of Ragna the Bloodedge. This series will be done for the rest of the month due to me having to go to school on June. But, the chapters may feel rushed, so don't expect the same quality every chapter.

Now, some people actually like my older stories. Bad news, I won't continue Luck & Logic: Centralfiction, Penn Zero: the Rubies Power, and BlazBlue reads NES Godzilla Creepypasta. They, however, will be up for adoption! You can just ask politely and you may get the story. However, you have to have these requirements.

1: You must have 2 good stories.

2: They have good grammar.

3: I will personally read them so I can evaluate if you deserve that story.

Now, I will say this.

Who here expected Serafall? Remember, I said that the entire memory/dream was canon to the story. The ending wasn't.

Remember, comment on who will be the next yandere for Ragna in my new story, Yandere Tales: Lust and Murder of Ragna the Bloodedge and will pick who is next. But, if you guys don't comment, I will go to the next girl I have. With all that out of the way, SUNDARKNESS, OUT!!!