Shinde Family

Shilpa was very busy with her photoshoots and webseries so much so that she had no time to take a break...Now after winning bb11 she was very famous celebrity, but now she was tired...she wanted to go somewhere away from Mumbai as she was working continously for 3-4 months..

There was another reason she wanted to escape from Mumbai..Next week was his birthday and she just did not want to be a part of his birthday bash.She wanted to forget him, to remove him from her mind, from her soul but it was becoming impossible. She was keeping herself busy on days but at night he used to come in her dreams.

One day her nephew said to her," Atya, can we go to goa next week? Its very hot in Mumbai and i just want to go there as i want to play in the water". Shilpa was very happy to hear him say that, she said- "Arey va! U have said exactly what I was thinking. I also have no work for some days. Lets go next week with our full family. Aai, kya kehti ho?".
Ashu, who was sitting there heard about this and said to her-"Shilpa main bhi soch raha tha ki hum aai ke saath kahi nahi gaye...Goa jayenge, beach bhi dekh lenge aur vaha ke mandir mein bhi bhagwan ke darshan lenge" So it was decided to go to Goa on sunday 6th May and return back on 13th may..they all were excited...but Shilpa had mixed feelings...she was happy but simultaneously she was feeling as if she would miss something..but at present her peace of mind was important and to get it back she had to go to Goa with her family.

GOA MEIN MILANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें