Meeting

Vikas Pov

I am hallucinating...no i can see her clearly..she is walking on the shore...she is deep in her thoughts..she is staring up in the sky and then walking again...it looks like she is waiting for the sun to rise..

I am happy...If I had asked anuthing today, I would get it ...Unexpected things gives you lots of happiness..this was something I had wished for... I see her and want to go and talk to her...

I know I have given her lots of pain... There was a time when she trusted me but I was so involved in the game that I didn't know that I was hurting her... I had broken her trust... I so wanted her trust back ...

I Knew I had fallen for her in the house only and I knew she too had feelings for me but in between something changed... I knew I was in denial mode for long... I used to pacify myself by thinking that she is older to me and that I would not love her... But I was wrong... After coming out of bb house,  I missed her like hell,  I used to go to parties,  meet friends but in 2 months I got tired... I wanted to give her explanation and God had given me this chance.. Our Karma is too strong...

I get up and go towards her.. Now she is sitting looking at the sea.. I go and stand behind her.. She is in deep thoughts.. And I can see her crying...

I go and sit beside her.. She feels some movement besides her and she looks towards me and I swear... I have never seen so much expressions on someone's face... Expression changes from surprise,  to anger to happiness and then she says -"Vikasji aap?".