GUPTA ji

Vikas P.O.V

I am very busy these days...have 2 projects on which I am working. Next week is my birthday but I am not in the mood to celebrate it...Karan and Priyank are both pestering me to have a grand bash by inviting all the tv celebrities...but somehow I am not into it...

I want to go somewhere but cannot afford to go out of India for long as I have so many work. I just want to escape for sometime and I just cannot figure out where.

I have gone through a lot last month with my fans bashing me and trolling me for my past...I know I was Young at that time so mistakes happened. But now I am a evolved person. Bigg Boss house has given me a lot...name, fame friends like Arshi, Hiten bhaiyya..and...

I know I m thinking about her...whenever I think of that house her memories come flooded and I just cannot function..she was the person with whom I could share my feelings, even though she tortured me a lot. But somewhere deep down by each passing day I had started liking her but something was keeping me back..I tried to be good to her so that she could stop torturing me and eventually she stopped and I realised she is the sweetest person I had met. I started getting attracted to her but then somewhere in between I got so involved in the game that I hurt her feelings.

I realised it only when I came out of bigg boss and now it is 4 months I have neither seen her nor have spoke to her...Yes, I miss her very badly...my heart aches for her...I dont understand