Mumma calling

Vikas pov

I turn my car...i dont know how far I have come from our place...but i dont want this night to get over..I can see her that she is upset..I ask her if she is hungry and she nods..we have both not eaten anything...so we stop to a nearby restaurant...since its a monday there is no crowd in the restaurant. We take a corner seat and I order..

My phone rings...whats wrong with everyone...its my mom.

"Guchipoo, khana khaya?"

"nahi mumma, abhi kha rahe hai"

"thik hai beta, meri Shilpa se baat to karana"

"mumma, kyun?"

"beta main teri maa hoon, mujhse sawaal mat pooch"

"thik hai mumma.."

I give the phone to Shilpa...she takes the phone and talks to mom..i have kept the phone on speaker..mom is saying..

"Shilpa beti kaisi ho?"

"Main thik hoon auntijy...aap kaisi ho?aapke ghutno ka dard kaisa hai"

"beta tumhe yaad hai...ab beta is umar mein tabiyat to kharab hoti hi rehti hai...uspar guchipoo ki chinta...na thik se sota hai, naa time pe khata hai..shadi bhi nahi karta hai...beta tu kuch samjha use"

Listening to her, i start coughing...i m really irritated with mom but shilpa is calm even though i know she is blushing...

"Auntyji main kya unhe samjhau?aap unki maa hai, aapse vo bahut pyar karte hai...vo jaroor sunenge..."

I take the phone from her before mumma really humiliates me in front of her...and cut the phone...we eat together in silence...after some time..she says

"aapko auntyji ki baat sunni chahiye...unko aap ki chinta hoti hai...aapse shadi karne ke liye kai ladkiya marti hongi...aap apna ye pagalpan chod dijiye...main aapse 10 saal badi hoon...aapko kai achchi ladkiyan milengi..."

"Sahi kaha aapne..kai ladkiyan milengi..par main unse pyar nahi karta...aur agar aapka ho gaya ho to chale"

We leave for our destination with out talking..in less the. Half an hour we reach baga near her bunglow...I dont want her to go...but she has to go so I say to her.

"Main phir kal aapse milna chahta hoo...agar aap na bologi to main aapke ghar par aakar dera daalunga.."

She smiles hearing this.