Holiday Begins

Shilpa and her family reaches Goa in the evening..Shilpa is feeling very excited to be in Goa. .she had been here when she had come out of bb house with her friends for a short priod of time.. But now she was with her family and she wanted to enjoy most of it.

She loved the food of Goa...she loved the beaches and temples of Goa..She loved the people of Goa..she loved everything ...the climate was same as in mumbai but she loved the beaches.

They were staying at Baga beach in a bunglow which belonged to Ashu bhaiya's friend...the house was beautiful and the front was facing the sea...Shilpa loved the beach and wanted to go there.

But it was crowded and it was too late also. So she decided to go to the beach early in the morning to see the sun rise...she wanted some peace as his thoughts were disturbing her...she wanted to clear them..she knew it was not possible as he was settled deep inside his soul..

2 kms aways from Baga beach is Calangute beach, one of the famouse beach of Goa. It was here that Vikas and his friends were staying in a hotel named 'The Taj'. Vikas was irritated to see the crowd..He didnt like Goa that much but he came here because he couldnt say no to his friends and his mom was also so happy. Seeing them happy he too was happy.