Basundi

Vikas pov

We reach her place at around 1 pm...immediately Ben, Pri and Anusha goes to meet her...however I want to do that but I cannot go, so I stay with Ashu bhaiya and Karan...Ashu bhaiya is showing us some photographs of his and I must say I am impressed...

After 10 mins Karan sees her approaching...I turn to see them coming down and I know my mouth is just opened..she looks very pretty in the light blue saree...she is not wearing any make up and I love it..after greeting Karan she comes to me and asks me how I am...but before I could answer mom calls her...She praises her and then we are called to have our lunch...we all sit and I must tell the food is yummy, specially the chicken so I say to her aai...

"aai chicken bahut achcha bana hai, yummy"

In reply, aai just smiles and tells me-"beta, chicken maine nahi Shilpa ne banaya hai...saara non veg khana usne banaya hai"

I look at her, she is avoiding my gaze. She is looking down but i can see she is happy that I loved the food.

After we finish eating, they all sit to eat the food and we head towards living room...once all are finished with eating the food...shilpa brings something in bowls...

I want to deny it as I am on a strict diet..but seeing it I cannot resist myself...It is the basundi which she used to prepare..Ben and Pri starts telling everyone about the basundi stories in the house..basundi is yummy...I see her..she is looking at me...I wink at her and she blushes..

Suddenly, mumma says-"beta khana bahut achcha bana tha..ab tum log humein akela chod do..mujhe aapke bhai aur aai se baat karni hai"

Ashu bhaiya suggests we go to the beach as it wont be crowded at this time of the day...but I dont want to go there so I said,

"Nahi main beach pe nahi jaunga...kitni dhoop hogi is samay vaha par, agar aapki ijazat ho to kya main kamre mein ja sakta hoon..."

"Iska to humesha ka hai..tu mat aa, hum sab to jaa rahe hai...shilpaji aap bhi aaiye humare sath"-Pri

She is confused...she looks at me and then she denies to go with them..I am very happy..she looks towards our mothers they both nod and then she follows me upstairs...

Once we are inside I close the door, and pulls her towards me...she asks me"aapki mumma ko aisi kya baat karni hai akele mein?"