Chapter 1-Going to College

Isabella's POV

'I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world' I quickly turned off my alarm. If you're wondering why the hell that was my alarm clock, its because I lost on a bet to my bestfriend, and she told me If I lost the bet I would put this cancerous song A/N just kidding as my alarm. Anyways, its my first day of school today is my first day in college and I'm taking Business & Management.

**TIME SKIP**

^Isabella's Outfit^

After doing my morning routine, I quickly got my bags and stuffs. When I got them I quickly went to the mirror and took I look at myself once more, then the Uber was already at the gate. I got inside the car. So I know what you're probably thinking right now WHERE'S YOUR PARENTS?!, well they are in Spain, I'm currently in LA right now because of some shit I did in spain when I was 15, my parents then send me here, I lived in my aunt's for 5 months then decided to live on my own because fuck her children their fucking demons. I almost choke them to death but I remembered my parents will be more pissed so I just told them that I would like to live by myself, shockingly they said "yes". I thought I had to argue with them but no. Since then, I live all alone but I had friends especially Miranda Smith, she's my bestfriend.

"Miss, miss" the driver said.

"uhh"

"we're here" he said

I tipped him and got out of the car. I saw a pretty girl waving at me. There she was my bestfriend Miranda waving at me. And now she's running towards me

"Ia , I miss you so much" she said hugging me A/N Ia/ia is a short name for "Aria Isabelle"

"I miss you too" I replied

"Come on let's go to the dorms" she said excitedly

"Okay, calm down" I said

We reached the dorm. It was pretty huge. I saw two girls probably our roomates.

"Hi" said the blonde one "my name is Alexa Poel, just call me lexy" she added

We both then introduced ourselves, I started "My name is Hermoise Aria Isabella Armani, call me isabella or aria".