Chapter 4 - The Girl!

Isabella's PoV

I went into the shower and got undressed, I let the hot water touch my skin. I always loved taking a hot shower after I get stressed out, because it just calms my nerves. I exited the shower and grabbed a towel. Let myself dried down. I then went to my wardrobe and got an outfit. I straightened my hair and that was it no makeup and no other things because I'm not that type of person.

 I straightened my hair and that was it no makeup and no other things because I'm not that type of person

^Isabella's Outfits ^

It was 11:30, already and someone rang my doorbell. hmm... who could it be (Note the Sarcasm). I opened the door and looked at the might fine ass greek-god. That's in front of me.

"You wanna go or ya still wanna check me out" he said while smirking

"hmm.. no thanks" I said with such venom in my words. I swear to God this dude was hot but he had so much ego. 'But it makes him more hot' . What the hell brain don't say that. I swear to God i'm starting to go mentally crazy on this dude.

"Follow me"

Then I followed hi to his Lamborghini. Damn it looked so cool

 Damn it looked so cool

"You like it?"

"I would, if the owner wasn't a prick"

"Ouch" he said pretending to get hurt.

I rolled my eyes at him.

***Skip at Lunch***

The lunch was great we went to get burgers at this shop called "Menazzi".  Most college students in the area go here they get the best burgers. We usually line up for so long but since I'm with the Leo we didn't have to line up because the kids we're so scared of him they all run away "Pussies" I mumbled. I got a lot of stares and weird looks during the lunch.

"Let's play 20 questions" Leo suggested

I said "yes" because it was silently awkward.

"Favorite color/colour" I said

"Blue" he said

"Violet & Purple" I also said.

"They are the same" he said

"They don't have the same shade" I said

"But-" he was cut off. His phone rang

"Excuse me for a moment, princess" he  said

Those petty little names is so dumb.

After 3 minutes, he went back running to me.

"We gotta go" he said in a serious tone

"What?!"I asked

"My rival gang is coming to kill us" he said

"He's going to kill you, not me" I said

"Nope, he's coming to kill both of us"

"But how? When-" I was cut off because he dragged me

He shoved me into his car. And minutes he started going crazy like we were faster than The Furious. I'm guessing he was really serious about this one. I just stayed silent and thought of my life. I didn't wanna die. I'm not going to die.

We reached into a beautiful mansion. There was a lot of people in the living room.

"Boss?" the one guy said

"We've taken care of it, already" he said then, looked at me. Nope all of them looked at me.

"Is she one of your sluts?" A boy asked.

I felt really offended and said "Excuse me do I look like a slut to you?" They were taken back from what I said. One of them said "Feisty, I like it" while smirking. "Back off Mat, she's mine" Leo said to the guy. "Excuse, you don't own me" I said to him. "Wait!" I said

"I realize, since you told me. We were targeted by a rival gang, that means YOU'RE IN A GANG!"

"Yes, sherlock and I'm the gangleader. I get called by a lot of names "Deathrow", "Grimreaper" everything, sweetie"   

My ghaddd... Leo is Deathrow. This is the most feared gang in  the world 'Crimson Black' is the most wanted gang in the worldddddd... Fuck what am I doing here?

==============================================

Vote

Comment

And have a good day! <3