Chapter 2-Accident

Isabella's PoV

The rest of the day we talked about our lives. I found that Lianna is probably the bubbly and joker one of us, she told us to be careful because she likes to play pranks. And lexy she's the sexy friend of yours she likes fashion alot.

***TIME SKIP*** 

It was morning already,I showered then went downstairs, Miranda cooked for us because we don't know how to cook except miranda, Miranda was taking Culinary. She was cooking Omelet w/ some bacon hmm...my fave.

"Morning" Miranda, Lexy and Lianna said

" You slept well missy" Lexy said

"heh.. yeah" I said, embarrased

"Well eat fast, we don't want to be late in first day" She replied

"hmm.. kay"

I finished fast maybe 5 minutes, they were shocked but that's just me.

I got out wearing this

Literally Lexy pulled me back to my closet and dressed me again

"You are such a nerd. Hell No! you're wearing that" she said throwing my outfit to the trashcan

"Stop"

"No! you stop missy. Your fashion sucks"

"I know"

I looked at the mirror. And this is what I looked like

 And this is what I looked like

A/N she had a different bag.

We got to the university it was huge. And it looked great. We said goodbye' to each other. I went to my class then after that I felt really tired so I went to the cafeteria and got a large coffee, even though I had so much Sleep i'm still sleepy.

I went to the library to read some books. The library was huge but it had only some people in about 30 at the first floor and none at the 2nd floor. You see our  school has 15 libraries and this library that i'm at right now is the farthest so nobody comes here often. Even though it only had 30ish people I'm still so shy so I went to the 2nd floor. As I was searching for books, i didn't notice there was also a guy, we bumped into each other, my coffee spilled at him. And guess who I spilled it to. uhuh! of course its the badboy. How do I know him?! Well lexy told me about him and showed me his pictures.

"Shit" he says. 'oh my god, what the fuck did I just do' I mentally cursed at myself. "This was my favorite shirt" the badboy says, "oh my god, i'm so sorry". "You little-" as he was about to punch me, he was cut off by the buzz in the library indicating that somebody was noisy. I ran as quickly as I could...

I reached my classroom, I had heavy breathing. I sat at the back, didn't want the teacher noticing me almost dying.I wish I could stay at this classroom forever. I was so scared to go out.

"Is this seat taken?" A cute boy said to me 

"uh.. No" I said

"Can I sit beside you, then" he said 

"Yeah sure" I replied

"I'm Leroy by the way, Leroy Sanchez" He introduced

"Isabella,  Hermoise Aria Isabella Armani" I introduced myself

^Leroy Sanchez as Himself^

'So guys, since its the first day, I won't be too hard. I just want you to partner up with each other and introduced and interact with one another and-' the teacher said and was cut off by the door and a student walked inside and guess who it is.. yess its the one and only Leo the one that I just spilled my coffee on. Yeah that's him...Fuck.

'Excuse me' the teacher said

this bitch must be one of those billionaire spoiled ass brat because he just walked in like nothing happened and his shirt was changed. He then noticed me. I quickly hid behind Leroy's back.

"YOUU... YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SPILLED COFFEE ON ME" he scowled.

"I'm sorry" I said

"hmm..pfftt you probably had some huge crush on me and you want me to notice you right?"

"excuse me, what?" I scowled back

"yeah you heard me" he replied

"bitch, you know what you're attitude is annoying and big deal about the fucking coffee, you can't disrespect me like that... AND YOU DON'T LOOK HOT AT ALL.. YOU JUST LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ON STEROIDS 24/7"I scowled and walk out the classroom like a bitch. Let me tell you Leo had tattoos all over his body. Idk why they even let him in... its probably because his parents paid the school. fucking annoying prick... I wanted to go back t the dorm/penthouse so I went back I was almost there until... I was pushed into the wall and guess who the fuck showed up.