Chapter 7 - The Parents

Aria Isabella's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. God I hate mornings, but I noticed Leo wasn't there anymore. Then, suddenly somebody knocked on the door slightly

"Aria! Are you awake now" The voice sounded like Rhianne.
"Yeah. Uhm... Rhianne is that you" I asked, because ever since that kidnap thingy. I think I'm starting to have PTSD.
"Yeah, its me. Leo told me to tell you that breakfast is ready and you should come down now." She told me
"OK, tell him I'm gonna shower first" I stated.

I went to the shower and stripped my clothes the pouring hot water is dripping down in my skin, damn this is so relaxing. Ok, lets start the day. To be honest though I'm in that point in life where I dont know what the fuck is going on anymore.
I think I'll convince Leo to make me go to school again. I stopped the shower and grabbed the towel.

I went to the closet and picked out some clothes, you're probably wondering how I got all the clothes. Well, after Mr. Possesive much decided he would keep me here like a dog. His men went to my dorm and grabbed all my clothes, but they only got a few so Leo instead ask Rhianne to shop for me. I wanted to go to the mall but he was like...
"No its not safe and all that bullshit" I said mimicking his voice.

^

Aria's Outfit^

I went on downstairs and saw Leo shirtless. Ohhhh... he was hot. No! stop Aria, I feel like Im developing some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. But lets be honest if you see this dude you would instantly fall on your knees like he is just so hot. He is-

"Like what you see babe?" He said cutting me off daze, he must've saw me staring at those abs.

"I've seen better" Ugh.. god Im just so arrogant for fuck sake.

"Really, welp don't worry its all yours" He said with a fucking smirk.

"So uhmm.. Leo I was thinking of going back to school, you know" I asked him

"Why do you want to go in that hell hole" He asked, while handing me some delicious pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

"Not really that I want to but my parents will be worried and I miss my friends.

"Ok, i'm not gonna be a prick. I'll let you but you have to go with me all the time, got that?"He said sternly

"Yep" I said poppin' the p.

======In School======

I got out of Leo's car. I got a lot of stares and whispers. A blonde bimbo went beside Leo, very typical right? A blonde.

"Hey babe, what with that ugly ass lookin' duck doing with you?" He said in a disgusting voice.

"Shut up!" Leo said shoving the bimbo in the wall.

"Let's go!" Leo said with such an authority in his voice. While grabbing my arm.

========Lunch Time=====

I asked permission to Leo to sit with my friends during lunch time, so I sat beside them.

"HHHHOOEEEE!" Lexy said

"GURLLL!! Do you know who the fuckin' center of the topic in the campus right now?" Lianne said, while all of them looking at me.

"NOPE" I said popin' the P. While taking a bite of my pizza

"Bella its youuuu" Miranda said with a shock tone in her voice.

"Wow, great" I said, with a monotone voice

Whole lunch time they kept asking me about Leo and all that stuff. I Just told them that our parents were business partners. Yes, I'm really great at lyin'

=======After School======

After school, I hopped into the car. Ready to go home, well not my home its Leo's but who cares. During the car ride Leo kept on giving me cheesy ass pick up lines. Like...

"Aria, Are you a banana?" He said.

"My god, this is gonna be some cheesy ass pick-up line. Right? Ok... why?" I said why I gave him a I-Can't-Believe-You look.

"Because I find you very ap-" He was cut off. Thank God, by my phone,that was given to me by Leo because he destroyed my previous one. I looked at the callers ID it was my mom's

"Mom?"
"Honey is that you?"
"Yes,mom"
"Well, I got this number through Miranda,she said you got a new phone"
"Yes, mom"
"Why did you call me anyways"
"Well your-

××××××××××××××××××××××

SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD LAST TIME...
AND THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO'S READING THIS,CAUSE I JUST HIT 200 READS🎉😊

×××××××××××××××××××××××

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

AND BE A POTATO... OK BYEEEE