Chapter 15-Disown?

Author's Note:

I'm just gonna keep it real with you guys, with my almost 2 months of absence on my book, I forgot already the characters, the flow and purpose of this book. 

If you ask me, why couldn't I have just write in a paper or something to not forget about it, but I wanted this book to be special and all in my head type of feeling.

But don't worry I won't stop writing this, and I already thought the story through.

Thank you for taking time and reading this<3

===========================================================

Aria Isabella's PoV

After all the things happen, we decided to settle in one of my gang house in Madrid.

"Sooo... what now?" Isaiah asked.

"I'll tell my mom and dad" I said with a sigh

"Just tell them that, you luckily escaped, because a guard took pity on you" Dante said.

"NO! I want to tell them the truth that I'm Iron Fist" I said, while standing up in my seat.

"But-" they all said in unison, but I raised my hand indicating them to stop, while I shake my head.

"I'm sick of lying of lying to them, I loved my ma and my pa, they even sent me in another country to protect me. They hired private guards, they thought I didn't notice but... I did. They were ok if they think that I hated them, as long as i'm protected, I don't know what I'm trying to do but I need to tell them the truth even if they... DISOWN ME" I said sadly, they were all shocked by my statement.

**Time Skip**

On our way to my abuelo' house I took my Ferrari 488 GTB. I rarely come to the old man but I need to ask him for guideness Dios mío, sé que he sido una decepción. Nunca te pedí nada, pero por favor guíame hoy. (dear god i know I have been a disappointment I never asked you for anything but please guide me through today)

We finally reached in my grandparents house...

"Oh my GOD!, Isabella are you okay?"
My aunt said.

"Yes, I'm fine, relax" I said, but all of them went and hug me and comforting me (except lacquiena)... these people don't get it.

Then, a bitch decided to come into the living room...it was Nessa.

""WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" Nessa exclaimed, while dropping the plate of cookies she was holding.

"Am I not welcomed" I smirked, while the whole family is looking confused.

"What's going on?" My aunt melina said.

"I'll tell you what's going on, this puta right here, decided it'll be better if she dangers her cousin. And collab with the 'Red Devils'" I said and everyone gasped.

"What is the meaning of this Nessa?" My grandpa said.

"It's not true abuelo, she's trying to blame me."

"I'm sorry but what Isabella said is true"  Maya said, the maid at the beach house.

"She threatened to kill me if Isabella, didn't sacrificed herself" Maya continued while the police, entered the house.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." The officer said

"NO! MAMA HELP ME! NOO" Nessa screamed.

But that was not the end her bitchass mother was also arrested.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lacquiena said, while in shock.

"Lacquiena, we know you are part of the 'Red Devils'. My aunt melina bluntly said.

"We heard you call the gangleader, when you knew Isabella was comming home, we got suspicious so, we investigated we involved the police, we put a gps on your phone, your phone was tracked in one of the warehouse of the 'Red Devils'. My aunt Melina finished.

Both the mother and daughter piercingly screamed as they were dragged to the police car.

"Where did we went wrong?" My abuelo asked.

"No papa! You raised her good, but she choosed to be bad" my aunt melina said.

"She's right abuelo! You are a great father, it wasn't your fault" I continued.

"She was a greedy and a self-centered vile woman, papa." Another voice, that was so familiar, when I turn around I saw my mama.

I ran to her "Mama!Papa!" And hugged them, my dad hugged me while swung me around.

"Are you okay bambi?" My dad asked.

"Yes, I'm fine" I replied.

"MA! PA!I need to tell you something...in private"

We three went into a room.

"MA! PA! I have a secret, that I need to tell you about."

==================

Ohhhh...
We'll Isabella tell her parents her secret? Or nahh sound off below

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow me

And become part of the potato family<3