Chapter 6 - Saved

Leo's PoV

Gunshots? I was doing some gang paperworks then I heard gunshots? Fuck... they are already here.

"Boss, they are here" one of my men says
"How many are they?" I asked
"We see 5 Vans, boss" he replied
I thought to myself if they busted here... why did he send a few people

Then it hit me, they were after Aria... fuck.

"Boss, they got her" he shouted
"After them" I said

Those assholes will pay. I thought to myself.

Isabella's PoV

I see Leo, shot the dude that was about to murder me.

"OMG!" I gasp.
"Let's go, love" he said, casually like, we're not going to die right now!

"Don't worry love, they are all dead" he said. Can this dude read my mind?

I was about to walk out the door. But he suddenly grabbed me and carry me in a bridal style. I wanted to fight off, but I was too tired and I just couldn't care less anymore. And then, I fell asleep

"Morning, love" I woke to the sound of the voice

"Where Am I, didn't I got uh..-" I couldn't find words to say.

" Don't worry love, I'm not gonna let anyone touch you again. Ok?" He assured

"Uh yeahh" I answered with an unsure feeling

"Leo" I called out

"Yes, love?" He replied

"Just like you, I have also a secret but I need to trust you first before I can say it" I said.

"I understand love, don't worry I will wait" he said while giving me a smile.

================================

The morning went well,we ate and talk about the gang. Leo told me some experiences of his. He was so gentle and caring, I even forgot I'm talking to a gang leader

I know I'm getting attached but he's just so arghhh.. he's always on my mind. I can't even.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door to reveal a brunette.

"Uhmm... who are you?"I asked

"Oh.. me don't worry, Leo sent me here to take care of you and he said If you want to go shopping I could accompany you. By the way my name is Rhianne" She introduce but what the fuck, Leo is hiring me a babysitter. Im not a baby anymore.

"Ah.. ok" was all that my fucking mouth could say.
==============================
The day went well. Me and Rhianne got to being stranger to being best friends in just a couple of hours. She told me she was a part of Leo's gang and she the girlfriend of Leo's gang member. She told me her boyfriend was kind of one of a generals... I was relieve when she said that because this girl was so pretty, Leo could just ditch me.

When me and Rhianne watched netflix, there was a sudden knock on the door. I opened it and there was a Leo standing with a rose and a box of chocolates.

"Yes! Chocolates" I immediately grabbed it from his hands, leaving him in shocked.

I ate one of the ferrero rochers.

"That was for me right?" I asked him with an innocent looking face.

He chuckled and said "yes, love" he gestured something to Rhianne that indicated that she was done for the day.

"So how was your day babe?" I seriously don't care. What he calls me anymore.

"It was ok, its good that me and rhianne are friends"

"Good and if anything happens tell me ok?"

"OK"

We laid down in the bed and YES we are sharing beds now because I couldnt bother to argue anymore.

"Leo?"I said almost whispering

"Yes, love?" He said
"Why are doing this,like protecting me and stuff" I said

He replied that made my heart almost jump out of my chest

" Because I love you and I won't let anyone touch or hurt what's MINE"

And with that I fell asleep

=========*========

I know I suck at writing but Im only writing whats on my mind

Vote

Comment

And... idk