TWENTY FIVE

"Good morning,"

A stunningly handsome guy was standing at my door next day, early in the morning. From his white coat, I figured he was a doctor.

"I'm sorry I don't think I called for a doctor..?"

"I'm just here to make sure you're alright. I'm Dr. Kim Seok Jin by the way" He came inside and placed a first aid box on the table. "You can call me Jin, or Mr. Worldwide Handsome, whichever you prefer. We've met before" he smiled.

"Oh, I remember you..."

"I'm glad you do. Would you please allow me to do a check up?" He turned towards me and smiled kindly.

"I'm feeling just fine, there's no need..."

"I'll just do the dressing so your wound doesn't get infected." He took my hand in his and checked the wound that I had clumsily wrapped up in a clean cloth.

"It's not a wound. I don't know what Jung... he told you but it's not like I actually was trying to attempt a suicide or something. I can't even dream of leaving my mom behind. I was just... trying to make him shut his mouth."

He took, what looked like an antiseptic, out of his suitcase and cleaned the tiny wound near my pulse. He put some on a swab, placed it above the wound and wrapped it up with a white cotton gauze.

"Done" He smiled kindly. "Also my dear friend told me to inform you that you have been granted  three weeks of paid leave, so you don't have to go to your office."

"You can inform your friend that I don't need any favors from him" I scoffed.

"Jungkook sometimes loses his temper but he's not a bad person..."

"You don't have to give me any explanations for his actions Jin. And I'm fine, you don't have to worry."

"In that case, I'll leave. Here is my card, you can call me in case you need medical help or good food."

"Oh wow you can cook?"

"The best. What about you?"

"Well, I only know how to roast people... does that count?"

He started laughing, and it was so funny hearing him laugh that I started laughing too.

"I'm kidding, I can do a few things, but they taste horrible. I'll make sure to call you in case of a medical or culinary emergency. Thank you, also, I'm sorry for all the trouble you had to go through"

"It was nothing. Take care"

***

I spent the day on the couch, occasionally getting up to get myself food or go washroom. Sometime at 12 am I decided to go to bed. I looked outside the window, just out of habit and I saw it there, Jungkook's car.

His car was parked right outside, but I couldn't really see him. What was he here for? To see if Daniel was coming or not? 

I shut the lights and crawled into my bed.

No matter what I did, in the end I was a whore for him. I had kept my heart inside walls for a man who didn't even respect me. He treated that Irene like a princess, he got worried about her, held her hand so possessively, protected her. But for me, all he had was hate in his heart.

Finally we were both at a point where we could not forgive each other.

A/N:

I LOVE JIN SO MUCH AND FOR MORE REASONS THAN JUST BECAUSE I LAUGH EXACTLY LIKE HIM!

Thanks for reading!

💓