Fireflies

Natsu's pov

"Luce!" I yelled as I tackled Lucy in a hug. Boy I miss her so much! She and the girls went on an S-class mission together that took a MONTH to finish. A MONTH! I had to suffer with Popsicle, Metal Head and the boys for a MONTH! I had to suffer without being wih my Luce.

"I miss you so much." I said and sniffed her neck. Ahh. Strawberries and Vanilla. I love Lucy's scent.

"I missed you just as much Natsu." Lucy said hugging back.

"Stripper was mean to me." I sniffed and fake sobbed making it look like I was crying.

"Aw..is my poor baby Natsu crying?" Lucy asked in a baby voice. I nodded on her shoulder.

"There, there. Don't cry." She said while rubbing my back. I jumped up breaking the hug.

"Luce! I want you to meet with me on our place at exactly 8 pm. Don't be late." I said.

"You shoud be telling yourself that." She giggled. I smiled hearing her giggle. She always make me happy.

"Ok! See ya!" I yelled and ran to my house preparing for our date.

Lucy's pov

I laughed shaking my head. That guy. I stood up and went to the bar.

"A strawberry milkshake please." I said.

"Here ya go!" Mira said and placed my order infront of me. I thanked her and started sipping it happily.

"So I heard that a certain dragon slayer is taking you out on a date." She winked.

"Yeah. We're meeting up later at 8 pm. He seemed excited about it." I said.

"He always is. He lllllllooovvveesss you." She giggled and I blushed.

"Sto sounding like that stupid cat. Ain't Laxus taking you out on a date also this evening?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Now it's her turn to blush.

"Y-Yeah. He said something about not having dates or hang outs that often." She said still blushing.

"Mhm. Laxus has been on long jobs and when he comes back, Master has something for him to take again." I said.

"I know. I hope it isn't cancelled." Mira said and glanced at the clock.

"You better get ready Lucy. Your date is in 30 minutes." She said. I glanced at the clock and gasped.

"You're right. I gotta go Mira! Thanks!" I said and slammed the money on the counter. I ran out of the guild to mt house. I ran up to my room and took out some random clothes. It seemed to be a black tank top with white linings, a black skirt with the same white linings and some white flats wih a balck bow. It doesn't look like I'm going to a funeral right? I have to go. I ran out of my house taking my celestial keys and house key. 5 more minutes. I pushed my legs faster sprinting to our secret place. We found it while walking back to Magnolia after a job. I pushed pass through some vines and branches. I pushed the vines out of my way and went in. Since the passage way was too small, I had to crouch while walking. You know,  the duck walk.  I finally arrived at the end. Finally! I almost fell but a pair of warm arms caught me.

"Luce, don't pass out on me yet. We haven't even started." Natsu whined as he helped me stand up.

"Sorey Natsu. I had to run all the way here." I said.

"Why? And why did you change? You know you look good in any clothes Luce." He said and I blushed.

"Come on. I just found this out last week while you were on a mission." He said and helepd me climb up a tree. Specifically a tree we planted.