Sick Natsu

Nobody's pov

The door slammed open and in came a pale Natsu. He had a dark aura around him and his face looked so serious and stern. As everyone saw it, they knew that Natsu is sick. Natsu getting sick is one of the worst things that could possibly happen. The guild went silent as he went to the bar and ordered some spicy chicken.

"Oh boy. The time has come again." Gray sighed.

"What's wrong with that Gray-sama?" Juvia asked.

"Natsu got a cold after runnign around in the rain like an idiot he was. Well, whenever Natsu is sick, he has a very short temper that even talking to him will make him explode." Gray said.

"Oh." Juvia said as she glanced at Natsu. Gajeel walked up to him with a smirk.

"Oi Salamander, what's wrong wih you? Are you on your period?" Gajeel asked. A flaming fist was punched on his face leaving a burn mark. Everyone gasped.

"Don't talk to me right now Gajeel or else you'll see your death flash infront of you." Natsu growled and everyone went on guard.

"Shit. Nobody's told him about it." Gray cursed under his breath. He stood up and dragged Gajeel away before he can utter a single word to Natsu.

"What the heck is going on with Salamander?" Gajeel asked.

"Natsu is sick. Whenever Natsu's sick, he gets really annoyed easily. So I wouldn't go talk to him right now." Gray said. Gajeel nodded and went over to his shrimp and continue eating it. The doors opened again and in came Lucy. She was smiling and humming a simple tune. She noticed the gloomy aura around her best friend and immediately went over.

"Shit! Lucy doesn't know either." Gray said as he saw what wa shappening.

"Wait!" Gray said but it was a tad too late. The blonde had already arrived and is talking to the sick dragon slayer.

"Hey Natsu, what's with the gloomy and dark aura? Did Erza beat you up again or is it something else?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"We're too late. Let's just see what happens." Gray sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Is Gray-sama seriously gonna let Natsu-san do that to Love Rival?"  Juvia asked in disbelief. Everyone was silent waiting for what'll happen next. Some prayed and some looked away.

Natsu's fist clenched and everyone gasoed. Mira put a hand over her mouth avoiding anything from coming out. Erza stood there watching with pitiful eyes at Lucy. Levy got teary eyed and looked away.

"We have to do something Gray-sama." Juvia said worriedly.

"I'm sorry Juvia. There's nothing we can do now." Gray said as he froze the table.

"Sorry for worrying you Luce. I'm just having a bad fever." Natsu sighed putting his cheek on his clenched fist. Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Stupid baka. Why did you go to the guild then? You could've come over to my house like last year." Lucy said giving Natsu a pill she got out of nowhere. Natsu took it with a huge gulp of water. He set the glass down and smiled at Lucy. Lucy sat beside him and let her best friend hug her stomach while sniffing her scent. She knew her scent calms him. She ordered a drink and noticed the oddness of her guildmates.

"Hey Lucy-san." Juvia whispered in about 10 meters away from Lucy.

"Yes Juvia? And why are you so far away? Come closer." Lucy said. Juvia took one step closer before continuing.

"How did you do that?" Juvia asked.

"Do what?" Lucy asked cluelessly.

"How did you tame Flame Brain while he's sick so easily?" Gray asked.

"Tame? What are you guys talking about? Natsu's always like this when he's sick." Lucy said while sipping her strawberry milkshake and playing with Natsu's hair.

"Just how many times have you seen Natsu sick?" Erza asked.

"About 2 or 3 times. He comes over to my house and I take care of him. I think that's the only time I've seen him so calm." Lucy giggled.

'That's for you while for us that's the only time we see him acting like Porlyuscia.' Everyone said.

"Why are you guys asking me these questions?" Now it's Lucy's time to ask.

"Usually, when Natsu's sick. He can get very short tempered and annoyed easily. Last time, he almost beat up to death Gray here for punching him." Levy said.

"Oh really?" Lucy asked a she looked down on the sleeping Natsu on her lap.

"Yup." Cana said popping the 'p'.

"I've never expected someone to tame Natsu Dragneel, the reckless Fire Dragon Slayer." Mira said.

"I'm so shipping NaLu now." Mira smirked evilly as she looked at the couple from the corner of her eye while wiping a glass.