The Lap Pat

Natsu's pov

I punched Gray right on the face before spewing our flames at him.  He dodged it and sent me a cannon ball which I dodged pretty easily.  Does he relly think I'm dumb?  I smirked and lit my fist in flames as we clashed at each other.

"You're going down Ice Freak! " I yelled as I punched him on the gut.

"Over your dead body! " He yelled back and trapoed me in an uce but I quickly melted it away.

"Well that ain't happening soon!" I yelled.  Suddenly,  something struck my body.  No, it's not a physical thing.  It's.... I can't explain.  It's like my senses are tingling. 

I stopped beating and looked around. My eyes stopped at Lucy who was patting her lap gesturing Hapoy to lay on it.  For some reason, I'm attracted to it.  I mean.... we are attracted to it.  Whenever she does that,  Laxus would look at her for a while before going back to whatever he was doing, Gajeel would stop eating and unconciously move a bit closer to her, Wendy and Carla would seat right next to her which they are currently doing, and Pantherlily would keep an eye on her. It's weird. It's as if we who have animal traits are attracted or called by that lap pat of hers. Even Toby and Milliana from the other guilds would get attracted to.  Toby would start crying to Lucy about his lost sock and Milliana would cling onto Lucy's gands talking about Nekos.

This annoys me to be honest. I don't like people staring at Lucy and getting so close with her.  I growled slightly and stormed over to her.

"Oh hey Na-What are you doing?" She screamed as I hugged her mid-sentence. I glared at Gajeel and Laxus who both looked away as if nothing ever happened, but they kept on stealing glances every now and then.

"Can't I get a hug from my bestfriend?" I asked. She blushes. Cute.

"Yes you can but why so suddenly and out of the ordinary?  Did something happen Natsu?  Are you okay? " She asked worriedly.

"No no, everything's fine. I just felt like it." I said.  She giggled and hugged me back.

"Well if you say so." She said and buried her face into my vest.  Gosh.... I can't help but love this girl over and over again.