Mine

Natsu's pov

"Natsu, wake up." I felt someone lightly shaking my shoulders. I groaned and sat up.

"What is it Luce?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"We gotta get ready for our shoot today." She said.

"Oh shoot!" My eyes snapped open and I immediately ran to the bathroom. I could hear her laughing from the bedroom.

"Why didn' you wake me up early?" I asked.

"You won't." She said. I grumbled some curse words as I got in the shower.

~ Timeskip ~

I parked my car as we got on Sorcerer Weekly's building. We got out of the car and head in.

"Good morning Lu-chan." Levy, Lucy's best friend, greeted.

"Good morning Levy-chan." Lucy smiled.

"Oi. I'm here too you know." I said wih a fake sad face.

"Oh! I didn't see you there." Levy fake gasped.

"Mou." I pout. The girls laughed as we got in the elevator. I pressed the 15th floor button and the elevator started going up. It stopped for some few passengers before it got to our floor.

"Bye Lu-chan, Natsu." Levy said.

"Bye Levy-chan." Lucy said and I just put a hand up lazily. Lucy elbowed my side and glared at me.

"Bye Levy-chan!" I mocked and she smiles. I swear this girl is bipolar.

"Cooooool! Cooooool! Lucy-san and Natsu-san is here. Get ready peopel! Cooooool!" Jason said while popping out from different places.

"Lucy-san, we need you to change into this." Lucy's make-up stylist gave her a pair of clothes. I couldn't get a glimpse of it as I was dragged in my own dressing room. I may not have gotten a glimpse on the clothes but I did see Gray, my best frenemie, go up to Lucy, hug her and kiss her on the cheek. He HUGged her and KISSed her on the CHEEK! How dare that guy.

"Natsu-san." I was snapped out of my thoughts by my own stylist.

"What?" I asked.

"Please change into this." He said and gave me a orange shorts with balck flame designs with yellow linings on it. Seeing this made me hought of what Lucy would wear. A bikini? Boy would she look hot on one. Gym clothes? Maybe it is. Sports? Kinda, but we never know unless we see it. I went to a bathroom and changed into the shorts.

I got out of the bathroom and sat on a chair. My stylist started to comb my hair and put some powder on me.

"You're all done Natsu-san." He said. I stodd up and nodded at him. I walked out of the dressing room and waited for Luce.

"What's taking her so long in there? Gotta move people." A guy asked while knocking on Lucy's dressing room.

"Just a sec!" A voice replied. The door swung open revealing........

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks then to my nose. Damn she looks sexy.

"Coool! Get some tissues for Natsu-san. Cooool!" Jason said. A girl rushed up to me and stuck two tissues on my nostrils.

"Cooooool!Ok everyone get ready for the photo shoot. It will start in 5. Cooooool!" Jason said. I walked up to Luce and hugged her from behind.

"You look hot." I whispered in her ear.

"I know I am." She winked and got out from my hug. I pout playfully but my face boils up as she went and hug Jellal, Gajeel, and Laxus.

"Hey guys!" She said.

"Lu/ Bunny Girl/ Blondie." They said. I growled and walked up to them.

"Mine." I said and glared at them.

"Yeah, yeah. Bunny Girl is yours. Besides, I have Shrimp." Gajeek said and rolled his eyes.

"I don't wanna make you or Erza mad. Mostly Erza." Jellal said with a smile. Laxus grunted and nodded. Typical Laxus.

"So why are you guys here?" Lucy asked.

"We're taking Flame Brain out here after your shoot." Gray said as he appeared nest to Jellal.

"Oh. I forgot something." I said. I walked up to him and punched him square on the face.

"That's for hugging and kissing my girl." I said.

"Be thankful Lucy is here and you have a shoot. Don't wanna have a bruised stomach." He said.

"Hey! Don't fight. Lucy said and put a hand on my shoulder. I pulled her to my chest and nuzzled my face on her neck.

"You're mine." I said.

"I know." She giggled.

"Cooooooooool!Natsu-san! Lucy-san! It's time! Coooooool!" Jason said. I let go of her as we went on our places.

''First, let's do solo." Gildarts said.

"Ladies first." I said. Lucy went up and someone started to position her.(A/N: Sorry if it isn't too detailed.)

~ Timeskip ~ Lucy's pov

"Your next shoot is on Saturday." Gray said. We already finished our shoot. It took us about 6 hours to finish.

"Come on Salamander. We have an arcade to blow." Gajeel said.

"Nope. I wanna stay with my Luce." Natsu said and wrapped an arm on my waist.

"Come on Pinky. Let blondie go for a while." Laxus said.

"I don't trust anyone to not touch my Luce after Stripper hugged and kissed my girl." Natsu said.

"She's also my friend and I treat her like a little sister so of course I can kiss and hug her. Besides, you don't control her." Gray said crossing his arms.

"She's mine and mine only." Natsu growled pulling me to his chest. Uh-oh. Here we go again.

"She's my lil sis!" Gray said pulling me to his bare chest.

"She's my best friend." Levy said pulling me to her side.

"She's my wingwoman!" Juvia said pulling me to her side.

"She's my adviser!" Gajeel said pulling me to his metal hard chest.

"She's my lil sis!" Erza said banging my head on her armored chest.

"She's my wingwoman!" Laxus said pulling me to his chest.

"She's my adviser!" Jellal said pulling me to his chest. I feel dizzy.

"She's mine!" They all growled and started pulling me to their side. Mavis! Help me!

"She's my best friend!!" A faint voice called. NOT YOU TOO!! I CALLED FOR YOUR HELP NOT TO JOIN THEM MAVIS!!