You're Mine

Natsu's pov

All boys were present right now and no girls were in the guild hall. I think they're shopping, that's what Luce said to me.

"Hey Natsu, do you love Lucy?" Gray asked. I had to hold back my blush so that everyone will think that I'm an idiot. Well in fact, I'm not.(A/N: That's so hard to believe and who noticed that Gray called Natsu by his name? It's an Apocalypse!)

"Yeah! Why would I not love Luce? She's my best friend!" I said while grinning and they all face palmed. I already expected that. Like I said, I'm not an idiot.

"As in love love, the romantic way." Gajeel said.

"Hmm......I only see Luce as a friend." I lied. You could see a bit of pink on my cheeks.

"Really? Then I can finally ask out Lucy!" Gray said and I felt jealousy and anger boil in me. I knew that the boys like Lucy yet can't ask her out with me around her 24/7.

"I've been waiting for the day to ask her out to be my girlfriend. I held it back 'coz I thought you love her but you said you don't." He said.

"I can finally do the thigs I've been wanting to do with her. We'll go on dates. We can kiss, hug, and hold hands wherever and whenever. I'll propose to her one day and we'll have kids." Gray said. That was it. I stood up with my fist banging on the table. Everyone looked at me as my eyes were shadowed with his bangs.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Gajeel asked amused.

"You cannot ask her out." I growled and everyone silently laughed.

"And why is it that I can't? You said you didn't like her and the other boys don't have the guts to ask Lucy." Gray asked also amused at their little pink haired dragon slayer.

"You just can't ask her." I said shaking in anger.

"You love her? Oh well, I'm sorry bro. My mind is made up." Gray shrugged as he stood up.

"You. Are. Not. Taking. MY. Luce. Away. From. Me!" I roared as I burst in flames.

"Luce is MY mate, MY girl, and MINE only!" I yelled as I punched him on the gut.

"None of you will ask her out on a date and none of you will ask her to be their girlfriend. Luce is MINE and I do't like sharing." I growled. I heard squeals and turned around. The girls were standing by the doors with a blushing Lucy in the middle. Oops. The boys pushed me forward and the girls did too with Lucy. Everyone slammed our heads together making us kiss. I ignored the pain and immediately melted in the kiss. Lucy did so after and I smiled. We broke apart and I out my forehead on hers.

"You're mine." I said.

"Yup. I'm your and yours only." Lucy giggled.