New Guy

Lucy's pov

I walked in the guild greeting everyone I pass by but my curious side came when I saw a crowd forming infront of the bar.

"What's going on?" I asked Gray who's currently stripping beside me. He stopped and looked at me.

"A new guy came just an hour ago. He joined the guild." He shrugged and continued stripping.

"Really? It's odd to have a new guild member. I must greet him." I said and walked towards the crowd. It got smaller and smaller until I was the only one left. The guy looked at me and smiled.

"Hey! Are you a member here? I'm Koushi and I'm a new member. What's your name Miss?" He asked sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you Koushi." I smiled at him and shook his hand. I was about to take my hand back but he tightened his grip.

"Uhmm....can you please let go?" I asked. What's with this guy?

"Nonsense! Let's hang out." He exclaimed and ran ot of the guild.

"W-Wait! You still have to meet the others!" I said trying to find an excuse.

"There's always a tomorrow!" He smiled at me and winked. Oh boy. Another play boy I guess. I sighed and just let him drag me.

"Why don't we go to a cafè? I'm thirsting for some coffee." He said as he dragged me into a cafè. We both sat down and a waitress came with a notepad.

"What would you like for today?" She asked.

"Ladies first." Koushi said. Well shouldn't you go first?

"Fine. I want a strawberry milkshake and a slice of strawberry cake." I said.

"What about you sir?" The waitress asked.

"I would like a black coffee and a chocolate chip muffin." Koushi said still staring at me. This guy is getting creepy.

"You're orders shall arrive in 5." The waitress said and walked away. What a coincidence! It's currently 4:55 and our order will arrive in 5 minutes which is on 5!

"So Lucy, tell me about yourself?" He said while putting his cheek on his palm.

"Well I'm 20 years old and a celestial mage." I said and he pouts. I just want to get this done fast!

"Tell me more." He whined.

"I'm a girl." I said and he glared at me. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"Listen here and listen well. I'm loosing patience on you Lucy. So if you don't get that mouth straight.....let's just say things are not gonna go well." He whispered before leaning back to his chair. I sat there frozen with wide eyes.

"So Lucy, tell me more." He said giving me a dark smile.

"M-My favorite thing to do is to read and write a novel I'm currently making. I hate annoying boys, the flirty types you know? They just annoy me so much." I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth. I gasped and covered my mouth. Shit.

"What a bad girl Lucy, let's give you a light punishment for now." He took out a small dagger and secretly slice an x on my arm. I gasped in pain.

"Now, let's go somewhere else." He said standing up.(A/N: They already drank their drink and ate their food just so you know.)

"I-I need to go grocery shopping." I said trying to get away from him.

"Then let's go." He gripped my arm right where the cut is and dragged me to a shop. It hurts.