돌 (Dul)

Present day as the beginning of last chapter.

John

Athletics. Who would've thought I would've had more stealth, speed, and strength than the whole football team. We were currently running little free runs and games, I played all of them but so happened to beat everyone at them.

From football to shuffle boarding, I actually like Archery though. Might stick to that one thing for the rest of the year. Well until I get bored of it of course. "How are you so good at every single sport or event we throw your way?"

A boy with almond dark blond hair and blue eyes asked, small sweat beads either streaming or resting on his face. "I guess when I was a kid I enjoyed working out and finding different things to do to cure my boredom." He pushed some of his hair back and used his shirt to swipe the sweat off his face.

"Damb, I wish I was as active like you when I was a kid." He chuckled and cleared his throat before holding his hand out towards me but all I did was stare at it. He quickly pulled back and gave me an awkward smile. "Uh, sorry, sweaty."

I shook my head and grabbed his hand firmly, shaking it. "No it's fine, my name is Axel." I smiled at the boy who seemed to be a foreign, he even had the small accent.

"I'm Mason." He replied and gave back the same smile. He was about the same height as me, okay maybe a bit, just a bit taller than me if you wanna get statistical.

"Well Axel it was nice to meet you but I must be going now." I waved at the boy and he did the same back before we parted ways. God, I don't have time to be making friends, let's hope this is the last time we see each other.

I felt a ding go off on my phone and seen a text from Marcel.

Marice👁👃🏿👁: yo how are you enjoying school ?

I quickly texted back with a 'go die' and put my phone in my pocket before feeling a weight on my right arm. "Hey Axel." Oh look a female.

I think I seen her with another girl at lunch, both decided to talk to me and I know they told me their names but I can't remember. "Hi.."

I trailed and scanned her. Brown curly hair that stopped mid back, good amount of makeup which I'm honestly surprised by, hazel eyes. Her face was okay, hmm. She would make me a lot of money.

"I missed you even though it was like one period that separated us." She started laughing so I chuckled weakly and averted my eyes, another ding going off in my pocket. She wrapped her small arm around my arm and smiled.

"Yeah." I got big plans for her. I placed a hand on her shoulder and shifted out of her grip. An apologetic look was already ready for me to form once she looked at me in confusion.

I smirked and stretched out my hand. "Give me your phone." She obeyed and gave me the small device, which was the newest iPhone,, I should find out where she lives. This chick might be loaded. No password? Wow. I put my number in her phone and gave it back to her.

"I have some work to get to, I'll catch up with you later so call me, yeah?" I slowly backed away and rushed to the locker rooms before another person could stop me from my task.

I didn't get far before I seen 2 more people approach me with smiles on their face. Oh my god. "Axel, right?"

I nodded and tried to hide the fact that I was annoyed by putting on a friendly smile. He nodded as well and they both finally reached me. One had blond short loosely laid hair and and another had darkish brownish hair pushing back but had a bit of a shave.

"Hey mate, well I'm Jake." The kid with shaved hair said and he pointed to the boy beside him. "This is Ben."

Ben waved his hand and mumbled a hi. He must not have wanted to come here telling by the way he kept looking at his phone. "We," He gestured to the both of them. "Even though he seems like he didn't wanna come, thought it'd be nice to say hi since you're new right? Also you're in our first hour."