아홉 (Ahop)

"Make me breakfast, I don't like cereal."

"Yes sir."

"After that run me a bath because I'm feeling disgusting."

"Of course babe."

"And don't call me babe, that's gross."

"Okay baby."

It's been a week since that little heist to steal the cargo back, Evan and Alexx had been acting weird. Well, I am not much surprised for Alexx but Evan has been kissing his ass ever since. No matter what the male wanted, Evan gave him. He could ask for $1000 and Evan would rob a bank to get it for him, this was dangerous but oddly cute. Well to me and Toby.

We all sat at the long table in the dining room that could fit all of us. Evan had sprinted to the kitchen and began making the smaller breakfast as requested. Alexx fell asleep on the table while everyone stared at the smaller, uneasy. I got up and followed Evan to the kitchen.

He was cracking eggs, turning the stove on with the frying pan warming up, humming a small tune to himself. "So... Evan.. what's up?"

"Nothing, just to sky and the beautiful clouds my man." He said happily while bouncing around the place softly. "Why, need something?"

I cleared my throat. "Ah, no.. just wanted to know." I walked closer to him and leaned against the counter, my hands resting on the counter with my back. I've honestly frankly never seen him so submissive to anyone, his personality being that of higher demand. He used to be a tad bit of an introverted narcissist.

Evan turned to me with a blank expression. "I know what you're thinking?" He sighed and placed his forehead in his palm. He finally recompensed himself and let the butter sit in the frying pan, getting the bacon out the fridge and putting them on a cooking try before plopping them in the oven.

"Okay that's good because I really didn't know how to word it." He heaved another great sigh and got the spatula, pushing the eggs around the plate nonchalantly.

"It's just.. I want him to feel loved because I like him a lot, not in a romantic way but more of a caring best friend way." Evan softly smiled. "I already told him I'd let him use me for any means of becoming happy again."

I frowned at the distressed boy. "Yeah, but are you thinking about you as well??"

He ran a hand through his disheveled hair, the usual black quiff fell onto his face, his eyes turning sharply towards me. "That's the thing, that's all I've ever done is think about myself John. That's what got me into this situation in the first place."

I patted his shoulder, noticing how stressed out he looked. "Well you know it—"

"It's just like when I'm with him I want to help him, especially after knowing what he has been through. Anyone would wanna make someone like that smile. I sometimes wonder if I would have to kill someone if he wanted to, preferably Jay." His sentences cut me off, I slowly nodded and kept my gaze latched on to him. I was prepared to speak again but..

"I understand Ev-"

"And when he cried into my shoulder after hitting me so may times.. I felt that.. like my bad guy exterior broke for him. The kid doesn't have any more family like me, misunderstood like me, cute like me..." he was just talking about how he shared the same thing with the boy and how it felt like he was helping him help him. He was talking so much he almost forgot about the food but luckily went back to cooking.

I gotta leave, I didn't expect him to talk so much about the kid who he just barely met. While he turned around to get the bacon out of the oven I quickly made my way out of the kitchen before he could notice. I loved the man but I didn't love getting my ear talked off. Once I made it out the kitchen I had realized I didn't even have time to eat my cereal because I had been in the kitchen for 30 minutes.