서른(Seorunhana)

It'll be numbers from here on out because I don't know what comes after 30 🤡

-

"Please use discretion when you're messing with the message man..."

"WAIT STOP!!!" The man screamed in sheer pain as he tried to run from the man who would determine his fate, play the role of God. He followed so casually, slow creeping steps as he followed him down the alleyway. Soft footsteps resonating as he followed him.

"These lyrics aren't for everyone..." he sang tauntingly, the man came to a stop. A brick wall blocking him from advancing. He began to crawl and bang on the heavy and harsh material, too scared to turn around and meet what he was unlucky to come across.

The man got in position to fight. "Get away from me!!" He exclaimed but the motion alone didn't stop the mad man from progressing. He slowly came to a stop.

"Only few understand..." he finished, inhaling deeply before laughing loudly, menacingly. Shivers ran down the poor man's spine as he was soon to be met face the face with evil. "Tell me and I might let you live~"

The runner nearly cried in praise. "Anything what is it?!" He demanded and the killer smirked.

"You has three clients, am I right?" The criminal asks and the man was quick to nod. "A blond was one of them?" Again the man nods.

"What were they here for? Tell me and I won't kill you." He asks as if it was the most simplest thing in the world. The man's eyes widened in fear, how the hell was he supposed to know what they were here for. He was only their driver.

The criminal waited and waited. "I d-don't know they never discussed it but I-I can take you to where they live." He tried and the killer thought for a minute.

"Do you have the address on you?" He asks.

"Of course I-I keep them all on me." He spoke frantically and pulled out the small booklet of names he kept in his pocket. He showed him the page, facing it towards him and pointing at the name. "See-"

Before he could finish a bullet was placed between both of his eyes. Face in a state of shock before his body slowly fell to the ground, a pretty layer of blood pooling from his forehead as his face was still twisted in surprise. The man sighed and walked closer to the mess he made. Picking up the journal and looking at the said name and location he pointed to.

"Ah little brother~" He sighs with a smirk. "What are you trying to do?" He walks back to his car and gets inside, darting towards the address but only to be met with the large home engulfed in flames and firefighters and people swarming the area.

"Of course."

-

"He tried to come for me." Dashie started with an exasperated sigh. "He what? How the hell did he not get through?!" Mini shouted and Toby slapped the back of his head for being so loud in his ear.

Dashie chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest. "I had my technology built so it'd be John proof, the things I put you through were to only make a small point. That wasn't my technology," he stated. Typing in a couple of things on his large computer. "Bars traps and big rolling balls are things even kids can get through."

"You have to study the enemy in order to think like them. Thank God, John visits often." He finishes and the other two nodded, well except for John. "Wait why the hell am I the enemy?"

"Because you're stronger than these two dumbasses." At that John nodded, except for the other two who sat dumbfounded before giving in and slowly nodding as well. "Anyway, he made it to the front door surprisingly before he was nearly shocked by the red beams blocking the entrance so he tried the air vents but that failed because I have a line of fans too close together and they spin nearly the whole day to get in air since I don't have windows."