열일곱 (Yeolilgob)

Keep calm, Swipe, and Stan BBNOM 😌🍵

-

"Kinda shocked my son has been lying to me this whole time."

"Shut up dad."

"You should've told me from the start you weren't gay."

"Please.."

"Wait til' your mother hears about this. You had me look like boo boo the fool, well if you're not gay then you're clearly bi."

"Bye dad." I announced and walked out the door with a laughing Fitz, thing 1 and thing 2 followed along as well because I couldn't go anywhere alone. Though I'm with Fitz so I'm not actually alone but apparently Fitz doesn't count.

The blush coating my cheeks would not fucking leave and the longer I stayed the more my headache grew. It was quiet for a few seconds with just me and Fitz walking to the college. I had slept literally the whole day and stood him up again, my alarm went off but I ignored it completely forgetting it was important.

But he told me he met someone. I constantly pestered him on who yet he told me I'd find out today. "You know there's two grown dudes following us, right?"

"Oh, dumb and dumber?" I pointed to the two idiots who had black shades on. They glared from behind the dark lenses at my comment.

Brian smirked and swung an unnecessary arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. "Yeah we're princesses bodyguard." He stated smugly and I tried with all my might to push him away from me. "For a fighter he's pretty weak so we have to protect him."

This tall dense idiot pinched my cheek and I almost lost my shit until someone else pulled me from his embrace. "Yeah, Gayren doesn't know how to do shit right so we have to be there in his fathers stead." Nogla said, unlike Brian, he let me go when he finished talking.

Through all of this I could hear small snickers leaving my entirely too entertained best friend. "So, you're hired in order to protect princess Gayren?" Lost it.

"You know the fuck what!! You all are just mad because you don't look as cute as me, just because I do morning routines, stay healthy, keep my hair nice and curly, wear face masks because I want my face clear, have diverse fashion, like the spice girls, have a plushy named Kookie, short, and have incredibly soft skin does not mean I'm any less of a man than you all are." I ranted, not even realizing what the hell I just said. Suddenly they all began laughing and again I could tell my face flushed. It's hot.

Brian doubled over along with Fitz who fell on the ground. Nogla leaning loosely on a pole for support. "Oi, this is gold!!" Nogla shouted and by now my ears were probably cherries.

"Your moms pussy is gold." I smugly retorted and he stopped laughing. He raised a brow threateningly, aura giving me kill vibes and I quickly cleared my throat trying to correct myself. "Because she made you, you're beautiful. Hahahaha."

I fake smiled yet he only continued glaring while the Brian and Fitz of course kept laughing. "We're being watched." Nogla whispered and the other two immediately quieted down.

"I thought I was the only one that felt it, it's like they'd leave and come back." Brian muttered and I knitted my brows, careful not to make it to suspicious that I was looking for the said person. I seen no one though.

"Well let's go idiots." I snorted and they nodded. Like that we walked to the college, the mood died down what's Nogla voiced his head thought. A lot of the time, Fitz was on my left, Nogla on my right, and Brian behind me. I felt like I was some royal being guarded, WHICH I DONT NEED.