스물 (Seumul)

I sank down to my knees as I watched the hell scene fold out before me. I knew my eyes weren't tricking me when they made contact with his. His light blue pupils stared mockingly into mine as he pulled him closer but I could do nothing. I felt paralyzed, my voice nor legs cooperated with my thoughts. It was as though I was bonded down to the ground by vines and throat like sand paper.

What am I doing? Why the hell cant I move?! Get away from him!! I tried but my throat betrayed me, my actions to speak were voided. His smirk only increased as he pulled back to comfort him. He's lying Smii7y he's not what he seems! The boy only broke down in his arms again.

People began to crowd the streets and before I knew it I was unable to see him or Smii7y. The sea of people thankfully swarming my view and I was able to move again. I took a step and then another until I was at the front again but this time there was another man that stood in front of them. Smii7y ran to him with tears streaming down his face as the older man held him close.

It looked as if he had escaped the fire, burn marks on his arm and hair along with his face coated in ash. A women ran and approached them as well and they all looked like a family. Tears soaking each other as they held on as if it were their last. My heart warmed as I sighed in content, he's fine. Their fine. I looked to where he and Smii7y once stood but he was gone.

I began to panic, my eyes averting everywhere but to dismay, he was nowhere to be seen. My heart fastened and hands grew clammy. Fuck, this is bad. This is real bad, why did he decide to come back? Why so fast? We had a deal!!

"Hello little brother did you miss me?" His taunting voice echoed through my ear causing shivers to shoot up my spine. My breathing visibly quickened as sweat peaked at the top of my forehead. The hairs on my neck stood at attention as I turned to see him but he wasn't there, just a man stood in his place looking at me confused.

I growled and turned away. I need to leave but I need to tell Smii7y. How the hell did they get so close anyway? I can't help but to feel this was planned for some odd reason. I just don't know where it began, I walked away before Smii7y or anyone else could see me. I needed to have a long talk with my members.

Without Evan I wouldn't have known shit about what just happened. I had been sleeping by the pond when he suddenly had called me, his tone groggy and broken. I feared something may have happened to him but my fear grew more when he told me to go to Smii7y.

He didn't tell me twice as I began to sprint out of the woods and college in a rush to make sure he was okay. My adrenaline high and heart pumping in fear something may have indeed happened to him. He could've died and it would have been my fault because I failed to protect him. I'd follow him around a couple of times but he had two bodyguards so I trusted he'd be fine.

Seems the only one I can faith in protecting him is me even if I'm the one that might get him killed in the end. That's when as I was running I came to a stop when I seen him with him.

Many courses of action and punishments swirled my mind as I stormed into the house. I was met with no one in the living area nor the kitchen nor the dining. I ran up the stairs and looked in everyone's rooms but they were gone until I came across Evan's, his door peaked open and inside was Evan and Alexx. The smaller looked as if he wanted to kill while Evan held him back in a hug.

I stepped inside and closed the door, sliding down it. I'm tired, both physically and mentally. My thighs and calves are on fire and my heart is beating at an uncomfortable pace as I clench my chest. A hand was placed on my shoulder, I tried to hold back. Not to break down or scream in front of him, but I can't seem to form words. "John?"