스물더써 (Seumuldaseot)

That up there 👆: my shit

Sorry for this late ass update, you'll understand why at the end 😔

-

Smii7y stared down at the text in pure excitement, yet utter confusion. He and John had just been together not even 5 hours ago, what could he possibly want now? An even better question was why did Delirious text him that, and he was supposed to block him anyway. He was still curious though.

He even wondered if he should sneak out again in order to see what the bustle was about. He sent a text back saying, 'why?', and put his phone down. Smii7y didn't wanna go against John, he liked him a lot but at the same time he was a curious cat. It surprised him when he automatically had gotten a text back.

Smii7y knew it was going to be hard to sneak out again so he couldn't leave if he wanted to. The only way John could even show him the little 'surprise' was if he sent him his address and told him to come to his home instead. Then again it was extremely late. Then again Smii7y wanted to see him again. But then again he didn't wanna seem desperate.

'It's a surprise ;)'

Jaren stared at the text with a frown on his face. 'But it's late, can't I do it tomorrow?' He went back. Just as fast as he sent he didn't receive. Smii7y just went with the thought of inviting him over tomorrow and seeing the surprise instead of going tonight, it only made sense.

But only if he knew he had made a certain someone angry.

-

John and the rest of the gang discovered all of the parts and burned them, along with the letter and box, in leaves underground in the woods. They watched the child's remains turn to ashes with blank expressions before leaving and walking back to their shared home.

It was when they were down the street from their home that Toby decided to speak up. "What do we do? What does he want?" He demanded with a livid tone. The whole thing was pissing him off and he frankly had an idea of who the start and end of this could be directed at.

"That's what we're going to have to find out when we get back. It's hard to find out what he's thinking and even now he's probably watching us. And from my knowledge he wants.." John sighed and everyone knew who he was referring to without even saying his name.

Mini fumed and held his head in hands. "This is why we should had killed him John. You were to have no weaknesses so shit like this wouldn't happen but now he thinks you're gonna fight for this kid." He growled and John could only hold his head down.

"I am gonna fight for him. He's not killing him nor dying as long as I walk this earth." John said confidently. "We'll just have to bring his attention to us. Right now all we know is that he is wants to bring me down and is using Smii7y. All he needs is another distraction from him."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that? That kid is the only one you actually give a damn about and he knows it. He's not dumb, John." Toby whisper-shouted with a raised brow. "And to make this even worst, he has no fucking idea that you're even trying to protect him from something or even the thought of anybody wanting to kill him."

"He's living freely with no worries as far as he knows. Don't you think he'll get curious, especially with Axel constantly bringing him into this." Toby finished, an exasperated sigh escaping his lips. John knew that as well, he just didn't think about it because he didn't want to.

They made it to the house and John walked inside first. They all sat in the living room after watching him sit on the couch with his head in his hands. He was miserable, confused and didn't know where the hell to even start. "Well, the good thing is that since you guys tried to kill him, his father isn't letting him leave anymore. They also moved but I feel he has already been to his home."