더써 (Daseot)

HELLLOOOO 👁👄👁

-

"I honestly feel as if we should call John.." Toby muttered which only pissed off an already hot headed Mini.

Mini turned to him with a scoff. "I don't think I ever asked how you felt." He retorted and continued packing up various necessities for the heist. Toby sighed and sat on the bed in Mini's master room, they were currently the only two in there while everyone else had attended to their own packing.

"I'm calling John." The younger said and stood up with a huff.

"No, Toby..." Mini sighed. "Let him be, we can do this on our own." He said furrowed eyebrows, his eyes boring into the others making the male cringe and look away.

"What's wrong with you?" Toby asked, every since everyone split to get ready Mini had been distant and seemed angry at the slightest thing. The older sighed and stopped packing, sitting criss cross on the floor with his head in his palm. Toby sat beside him and rubbed his back, he could tell the male was upset but he didn't know about what this time. "Is it about Evan?"

Mini sighed. "No.. it's- it's nothing.."

"You sure."

"No.."

-

"An arcade?"

"Yes, an arcade my dear Smii7y." John smiled proudly and watched as he rolled his eyes. "What? You don't like arcade?" The duo stood outside in the front of the large building. The sign at the top of the building glowed darkly with a beautiful font, It was called 'DANGER' mostly for teenagers with emo phases and parents who didn't want to spend a shit ton of money on things they actually wanted.

Smii7y shook his head and looked up at John with wide eyes before his gaze backed down from his. "It's just I um- I've never actually been to an arcade.." he muttered but the older still heard him. "And why is it so far out of the city.."

His curly mop of hair blocked his eyes so John couldn't tell what kind of expression resided behind them. The only thing that helped him was the smaller's ears that held a pretty red. "Are you blushing?"

The midget got defensive and turned to John sharply. A tint of red still painted on his cheeks. "No, of-of course not." He lied.

"Oh? Well why have you never been to an arcade before?"

"My parents don't think arcades are good you, it's like a casino accept you're not winning money but expensive prizes you can buy at the store for $5." Smii7y explained and John chuckled at the way his eyes rolled every so often as he talked.

A arm wrapped around the younger's shoulder and a sigh emitted from the owner of the arm. "So this is your first time?" He asked flirtatiously but Jaren didn't seem to catch his drift, the boy only nodding with a frown.

"Yeah..."

"Oh~" He finally seemed to had understood after 3 minutes and his face flushed. Aw, so cute. "You're so cute Captain Smii7y, let's go~" John cooed and walked away, not caring if he was still following him or not.

John stuffed his hands in his pockets with a sly smile on his face when he heard the shorter cry out. "I'M NOT CUTE, I'M A MAN!!!"

"Sure you are." John mumbled.

He stepped into the arcade to be met with a row of games, teens walked around with drinks in their hands. Most of them wore all black while some others had dressed in small skirts and colorful shirts. Like any other arcade full of teenagers who yelled at their parents. Booths lined up in both corners of the large gaming room and even a small karaoke stage on the wall in the middle.