스몰아훕 (Seumulahop)

He woke up.

His eyes meeting the dingy, dirty and dark white ceiling. The paint torn from it leaving dark wooden boards showing and even a couple of bugs scattered across the ceiling. It was dark, the only light there was, was peeked from the opening of the door. It felt as if Jaren hadn't moved in days, well that's because he hadn't. That same dream of him waking up only pushed the strong urge for his eyes to open. For him to take in what he was missing. He had been asleep for a month and a few days, with the words wake up replaying over and over again in his head like a broken record.

He tried his damned hardest to move, to at least flick his pinky. To talk, or hum. But nothing with leave his pretty lips that were in a mindset of pure silence. He scanned the room in pure discontent and skeptical at where the hell he was and what the hell was happening. All he currently knew was that he was drugged, he had to had been, he was also smart enough to know that John had done it. His face being the only thing he could reciprocate in the dream unless there was some other scientific explanation as to why he was drugged and who it was by if not the person who had committed the deed.

His thoughts were hushed by the door opening, he immediately closed his eyes in order to allow the kidnapper to not put him back to sleep. Their footsteps grew closer and closer, the sound of a lamp being switched on a chair sliding across the hard wood ground was heard. "I can't believe I have to do this." A strangely soft yet gruff voice says, sighing loudly as the sound of him stirring something in a bowl was heard. Jaren had sworn to himself that he has heard that voice before for some strange reason, he just hadn't known from where.

The echo of the spoon clanging against the bowl and small droplet sounds spilling from its handle, it was pushed to his lips and a hand forced open his mouth. The soup was poured into his mouth and his first instinct was to swallow, almost gagging at the taste but he kept his cool. He didn't know how many people their were and the only thing he could move so far was his arms and hands, easily flinching when he moved them but the abductor took that as a sleeping reaction of some sort.

After 5 more scoops Jaren was able to feel his legs again along with his feet, fighting for the limbs to wake up. "Alright and we are done." The man mumbles, the spoon falling into the bowl with a loud clang, light being switched off, and the chair scooting back was the only sound heard, until soft footsteps were suddenly heard. Jaren thought it was now or later. He opened his eyes once again and got out of the bed as quietly as possible, yet due to his luck the bed was old as fuck.

So what he thought when sneaking up on the kidnapper was a fucked plan before it even began. The man turned around at the sound in shock and was immediately kneed in the stomach and brought into a headlock. "What do you want with me?!" He whisper shouted, not wanting to alarm any other people in the house. The man was unable to speak due to him being in a choke hold, only gargled sounds left him.

Jaren realized that and prepared to loosen his grip. "I'll loosen it but if you scream I'll snap your fucking neck like a tooth pick and glue your dick on your head." The kidnapper nodded his head hastily and so Jaren loosened his grip which was a bad idea on his part. The abductor took the opportunity to remove his arms forcibly, step on his foot harshly and attempt to knee him in the stomach which was avoided by Jaren who blocked the area. A punch was being sent towards his jaw but it was blocked as well, multiple attacks coming at him at once and him being able to either catch or block them.

He had enough and pushed the man back with every ounce of his strength, sneaking him with a right hook and returning the favor by stepping on his foot, kicking his knee, and when the abductor bent over his kneed him in the jaw. Jaren watched as he fell back, groaning and grunting out in pain, he climbed on top of him and was prepared to knock him out, but a pair of arms snaked around his neck smoothly and a knife was pressed against his throat. He held his hands up in defense.