열아홉 (Yeolahop)

If you want to keep the feel then just press play up above and read because I don't know. I'm telling you, you won't regret it.

"If we burn, you burn with us."

~ 6 hours before the fire ~

Smii7y's POV

"Go fish."

"Quit lying I know you have it."

"I'm not~" I glared at the lying culprit, the entire time Brian has been saying go fish to almost everything but whenever he asks for a number it's the same one I asked for minutes ago.

Brian smiled and cleared his throat. "Got a 5?"

"I JUST ASKED FOR THAT!!!" I snapped and he only laughed, I threw the cards and got up which resulted in his laughs growing louder. We were once again in my room, this time Nogla decided to do the cases for me when I bribed him into it. $500 can really bring a man to shame.

I looked at what he's come up with so far but he only finished one file. I raised a brow and read over it to find it half done. "What the fuck Nogla? Why didn't you finish this one?"

"It was complicated I'll get back to it later." He said in his thick accent, he ran a hand frustratingly through his hair. "So lazy, just finish this one." I scoffed and he turned with a glare.

"Oh, 'you're welcome', ye little fuckin' small fuckin' pig tail dick bitch. I'm working my hardest to do this bloody bullshit and here you are sitting here annoying the hell out of me-" not gone lie I'm a lil hurt he called my pipi small. I backed away slowly as he continued ranting about how he was working for me and all that. I turned to an equally surprised Brian.

Suddenly the door bell rang and he stopped rambling. "I'll get it." I shouted as I was already running down the steps of the home, anything to get away from that situation. There was one more ring and I knitted my brows at the impatient person.

I looked through the peep hole and to my surprise I was met with Delirious. Should I even call him that? He said he wants people to but that name seems shady as fuck. I opened the door. "Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" He asks and I could only look at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked, he pointed to behind me.

I turned and was met with two built chests and I traveled up more to be met with the two foreign idiots. "Oh n-no these are my very weird uncles, uncle Clyde and Benny." I spoke nervously, ignoring their bewildered glance.

"Clyde?" Nogla said.

"Benny?"

"And Johnathan!!" I pointed and they again looked at me in confusion. This can not be happening, two strange men wearing suits can never not be taken as a misunderstanding. "So, what are you doing here?" I tried, changing the subject.

His eyes flickered between the two before finally settling his gaze on me. "Oh, Fitz wanted me to get to know you better so the two of us could be friends. Since me and him talked for hours at a cafe, I was thinking we could do the same, if that's okay with you of course." A sheepish smile appeared on his features.

Hell yeah it's okay with me. "Yeah, yes of course. Right now or?" I looked down at my sleep attire which was of course one of those damned big shirts, this one was black though. I also had on basketball shorts, what caught my attention was his gaze burning holes into me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't uncomfortable by the sharp stare, I unconsciously pulled my sleeve back over my exposed shoulder.

Brian suddenly laughed loudly gathering everyone's attention. "Okay, by his attire that of course means he can't do it right now, right little Jaren?" I nodded and Johnathan gasped.