Chapter 12 - Cute Little Doll

please enjoy^.^

--

"Gabby!"

I screamed, looking for Gabby with a fuming heart. It had been only a little over week since I woke up from my vegetative state and yet my own husband was already trying to trouble me with unreasonable request.

If I didn't remember he was actually a husband(mine unfortunately), I wouldn't even ponder over going to his work place just to bring him some set of fresh clothes. (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

He could just let Harry handle the work but no, he wanted me to go there personally. God, he was annoyingly a whiner.

"What? What is it?" Gabby who was watching the TV in the game room asked, his eyes never leave the screen. Grabbing the remote control from his hand, I turned the TV off, receiving a slight groan from Gabby.

We met just the day before but unknowingly, I already treated him as a close friend. He was like my long lost best friend or even an older brother I didn't have.

"Your best friend, that Gai, want me to bring him his change of clothes. Like, today." I said, showing off an annoyed face to make him understand how unwilling I was to do the job.

"Wow, I knew he would do just that. As expected from YOUR husband, Mimi." Gabby giggled, shaking his head in astonishment. His reaction only added more anger to my heart.

Does that mean I had been doing this since these past few years as his wife? So the cool Gai from my class actually was a whiner of a husband?

Now I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry for ended up marrying him.

"Can you come with me? I didn't want to be alone with him." I blurted that out without realizing it.

I didn't mean to let Gabby know that I actually felt a bit uncomfortable being with my own husband but well, he ought to understand.

I mean, not everyone could accept being with a guy they barely knew the moment they woke up from a 'sleep'.

"Haha... sure, no problem. Let's get going in an hour. He must be having lunch by that time." Gabby resumed watching the TV, as I left slowly for my room, pondering over Gai's clothes that I had to bring.

Should I go to his room and rummage through his closet?(and make a mess out of it for revenge? Heh, 😏)

I kind of curious on how big his room was and how it actually looked like. Someone like him that seemed to always refuse a leak of his emotions, I absolutely needed to see his room.

So following my desire I walked straight to his bedroom, ignoring the look the maids threw my way as I casually strode inside. The moment I slipped in there, I could feel my mouth literally dropped to the floor.

The room he gave me certainly was big, it was even bigger than what I had at grandpa's but Gai's bedroom was on a completely different level.

It must be like two times bigger than the haunted room I resided. His bed was a king size bed which I thought, was a bit too big if he slept alone. I wondered just how much space he actually needs just to sleep for the nights.

And at one corner, the room was filled with books and documents scattering all over the floor with some pillows in the middle.

What? So he read and finished his work in his room? Not in a study like the billionaires I read in some novels?

Well I guess he likes the comfy feelings when we read on the floor by the windows of our own bedroom.

Unhurriedly exploring inside, I actually found a separated spacious room filled with books which I thought as his personal library, though he had not place even a table inside.

The library only filled with shelves and shelves of books. (Seeing the books titles only made me scrunched up my nose)

And once again I could guess that Gai would often bring his books from that library into the bedroom. What convenient.

He sure knows how to spend his wealth by building a library inside his massive bedroom.

I was still excitedly exploring the bedroom when I accidentally opened the double doors which lead to his walk in closet.

Grinning, I ran my fingers along the rows of clothes and pants and suits and a lot of men's accessories which obviously belongs to Gai.

Looking through the attire, I notice that they didn't have any brand or label on them.

What? So Gai didn't wear branded clothes or something? But I was sure that the clothes were expensive beyond normal. (Someone like him, wearing some cheap clothes? Nah, that would be really out of place.)

"Mimi?"

"Argh!"

I swore I almost throw up my brunch when I suddenly been pated from behind. The poked from something cold on my lower leg sent chills all over my body and I almost yelled my lungs out the moment my sights fall over a tiny little doll.

The cute little thing was looking up to me with his sparkling blue eyes as his adorable pink lips formed a trembling smile.

His body shook violently when I frowned and he back a few steps away. Much to my astonishment, the thing lowered its head and slowly retreated.

"Wait, wait!" Maybe he actually understands words(he obviously does, duh) so I called out to him, and he stopped, obviously shocked.

The doll stood still, almost froze in place as I walked up to him. Well, who wouldn't be interested seeing a kid that was so insanely cute?

I did. Especially when it comes to a cute little boy with blue eyes and black hair.

"Hey, little doll. What are you doing in here?" I swore I died inside seeing that adorable little thing. Darn, was he the son of one of the maids?

"I...um...I was...reading...in the library...and you came in...and I...uh..." He hesitantly said.

His tiny cute voice made me felt bubbly. Gosh the little doll was so cute! I just wanted to swallow him whole.😍

"Mimi? What are you doing?" Gabby pooped in from the closet doors, already ready in his fresh clothes for our short outing to Gai's working place.

When he saw me confronting the little doll, he was obviously stunned. A panicked glint showed in his eyes but he quickly covered it up as he laughed hideously.

-

-

-

-

Don't forget to vote and comment, 😁