Chapter 24 - Magic

Chapter 24 below...

So, last night I tried to edit the chapters from chapter 1 up to the latest chapter.

And while I was editing, I somewhat even added some stuff that was not there before,(this happened on Feb 10)

So uh...you guys probably should read them since uh, it might be important for the plot.

But well,

If you're too lazy to read them again though I did added more stuff, it's alright.

Just ignore it and wait for more update if you will...

I'll try to update faster. *bow*

🤪

Some facts I didn't remember mentioning:

1) Gai was a year older than Mimi.
They got to be classmates for Mimi had skipped a grade.

2) Alec was 5 the first time Mimi met him.

3) Mimi was fond of Gai for he was the only one who accepted her back then when she was bullied and ignored by the whole school.

4) Yuna was the same age as Gai. But she had been in a boarding school ever since she was in primary school.

-

-

-

I sat in a dazed on the bed in the quest room of Yuna's apartment.

My ash colored hair was nestled into a bird nest as I stared at the wall in silence. I looked real foolish as my mouth was left gaped opened.

The dream I had felt so vivid that I had a hard time processing it in my head. It felt as if, that moments were something that I had gone through before.

And wow.

Even the dread, the excitement, the happiness, and the sadness still lingered in my heart.

And I had this feeling of certainty that I hadn't felt for days now.

I was certain that those things happened to me, that those dream-like flashes in my sleep were pieces of the memories I lost.

But I couldn't really understand.

Why did I remembered moments I had with him?

I remembered my moments with Gai, the one that I was still considering whether to believe or not.

But having to recall that pieces of memories, I thought that, ah, I was pretty close with him back then.

I also seemed to regain the feelings I had of him. The feelings of dependant, warmth and...also, trust.

It was just some flashes of blurred memories, but I knew it in my heart, that I trusted him more than I trusted myself.

I trusted him enough to let him play with me in the back garden where I claimed as mine, I trusted him enough that I actually cried in front of him though even my sister wouldn't have that honor.

Haha...

This was weird.

Being away from him just for a night already helped me recalled some of my missing puzzles. Maybe I should just stay there longer to remember some more stuff.

As I was still contemplating over my choices, Yuna knocked the door and pushed it open, revealing her as she smiled widely.

"Morning, sleepyhead. I prepared our breakfast."