Chapter 15 - He Want What?!

Alright guys!

For the sake of my dear readers that had been patiently waiting for this lazy me...

I promise to do my best to complete this 10YOW! 💪

I hope you won't stop supporting this story! 😘

-

-

-

I walked through the mansion double doors in a daze.

Today was the third day that I had been going to and forth to deliver foods for Gai. (Couldn't he just crawl back here if he wants to eat his cook foods?!)

Alright. Even I myself didn't understand how this happened. Someone like me, delivering foods, yup, certainly not normal.

And for some reason, I had this enormous feeling that I actually had been trick by those three men I had grown slowly closer to.

But I just couldn't understand how either. Darn. How did I suddenly became this good of a 'wife'. *shiver*

As I slowly ascended the stairs to go to my bedroom (which I rarely slept in due to my newfound fear), I almost collided with a little doll.

My eye glinted brightly as the bad feeling of being trick was pushed to the back of my mind.

Since we met last time in Gai's bedroom, I had not been able to meet the little guy. I had been looking around for him, asking the maids for someone who had a son, only to find that none of them ever had given birth.

And when I asked Gabby about it, he kept on avoiding the topic. Though I swore he did a really bad job making sure I didn't suspect anything.

Well now that I finally met the boy again, I didn't care. I had suffered long enough from just only been able to dream of meeting him.(I exaggerated a bit~~~)

"There you are... I've been looking for you since like, forever."

I said enthusiastically, somewhat making the poor little guy flinch. He looked scared. Like he was worried that I would suddenly snap at him.

Hisssss....

This...this is too much!!!

How can he look sooo adorable?!

This is insane!

*Rolling on the ground in my head due to overdose of too much cuteness*

I needed to control myself. I couldn't afford going crazy and panting like a pervert. It would scare the doll away.(Calm down, me!)

"T-that...you don't have to be scared of me. I promise I'm not a bad guy. And you know, I've been wanting to have a little brother ever since I was born! And someone as cute as you are certainly more than enough to be my brother!"

Somehow...

I started blabbering nonsense before I could even control my mouth.

Yet...

His widen eyes as he watched me trying to convince him how good of a sister I could be, just made me want to pinch his chubby looking cheeks!

"L-little...little brother?" He asked quietly, his head was down as he kept on looking down to his feet.

"Yes! Or or or, we can be friends if you'd like." I said hastily, completely failed to put a brake to my excitement.

Forgive me for I was desperate. Years of wanting a little brother had driven me off edge. Please don't blame this poor me.😓

"But I...I-I-I don't want to be your little brother....or-or your friend..."

"..."

What?

He refused?

I was....... rejected?

I was rejected???

Rejected?

Me?

...

Hahaha...

Rejected...

...

My shoulders slumped, as I forced myself to be strong.

Don't cry, me!

You just have to seduce him into agreeing!

I believe that with enough hard work, I would be able to make him want me as his sister. 💪

"I want..." He continued suddenly.

The little doll's voice was quiet like a mosquito. I could barely make out his words as he took a step forward towards me, but he hesitantly step back again.

"What? You want...?" I urged him. Hohoho... I knew it. I still had my almost-non-existence charm. He wouldn't bare to reject me. 😤

"I-I-I want...your s-s-son!"

"......Wha-What?" That totally caught me off guard. He wanted my son???? What in the world???

"I want to be your son!"

And there he said it. His blue eyes shone with determination. And it was the first time he looked me in the eye.

Somehow...

As much as I died inside from how cute he was....

I was still rendered speechless...

Son...

He want to be my son?

What???

"Wait...wait...wait...son? My son? Me as your mother? Mother? Me?"

Really, I was flabbergasted.

I mean, I was literally a kid myself. How am I supposed to be this cute little doll's mother? I didn't even know what a mother supposed to be like!

Yet, he want me...to be his mother...he want...me...beep....

My head went utterly blank by that unexpected request.

The plan of wanting to make him call me older sister went completely wrong.

It wasn't supposed to be like this! 🤯

Then I freaked out just like that in front of the boy that I had been trying to impress.

-

-

-

-

-

That there...I somehow managed to update two chapters today...

Please vote and comment if you like meh... *bow*