Chapter 32 - Possible

When I said I want to go back, I meant to go back to school, to go back to that school that I escaped from.

But.

I was just saying that.

I mean, it wasn't possible in the first place since I was already twenty-two. I was a darn old woman now.

"Back to school, huh? But you're already 22. But then again, you never graduate so I guess you can go.

Just remember that you're my wife and I can't, I absolutely cannot tolerate my wife seeing some other guy.

But if it's a girl, well, a girl should be bearable, as long as you remember not to neglect our son...and me."

What the heck???🙄

He actually agreed. Gai actually agreed to let me go back to school. Just like that, he.agreed. (I decided to completely brush off the last two sentences. 😐)

As he took my hands into his large ones, there was a small frown on his forehead that was slightly covered by his dark hair.

His long fingers gently caressed the back of my palms, his eyes was hidden from my view as his head hung low. His words just now proved to me that he was serious.

I wasn't honestly. But him agreeing to my nonsensical wimp, made me ponder over the possibility of attending school once again.

"Is it... Is it possible?"

Hearing my question, he raised his head again, our sight collided and really, I couldn't take my eyes away from that dull black orbs.

There was a swarm of emotions in them, emotions that I couldn't decipher no matter how long I tried. And I wondered, why did he always had those eyes whenever he looked at me?

"I'll make it possible."

He whispered, with that husky voice that made my heart pounded irritably without my consent. Darn, why must he looked that, that good looking?!

He shouldn't look that good while saying such thing. He wasn't being fair to my darn weak heart!

Staring at such perfectly sculptured face, I just couldn't move, I couldn't move away even as he slowly leant forward.

Our face were just inches apart from each other and I could feel his hot breath brushing my lips. If I were to flinch even a tiny bit, I swore our lips would touch.

Gai's eyes were on my (unfortunately trembling) lips, and I for that instant knew what his aim was.

Hellllll!!!

Emergency calllsss!

We almost collide!

I need a fudging help!

Or I would fudging black out!

.

.

.

.

.

"Go away! Don't follow me!"

She yelled in annoyance, walking hurriedly with her back garden in mind. But the boy that barely reach her height just kept persistently stomping along behind her.

He had a hard time following after her with his somewhat limped leg, but he surely was determined to catch up to her.

Knowing that she couldn't possibly chase him away with words alone, the girl abruptly turned around, her eyes fuming with rage as he flinched to a halt.

That boy in a long sleeve shirt seemed to shrink under her hard gaze, though despite how she wanted him to just leave her alone, he wouldn't.

"What is wrong with you? Can't you understand English? I don't want you here. Just leave me alone!"

She stated firmly, completely ignoring the sad look he had.

She just couldn't understand. Why in the world did that boy were so insistent on wanting to be her friend?

No one wanted to be her friend.

No one.

"But I...if I leave...I...I would be alone. If I leave, I wouldn't have any friend. And I don't want that. I don't..."

The boy's voice came out barely above whisper, but his black eyes showed the world that he wouldn't give up on what he had set on getting.

And he wanted to be her friend.

Mimi felt herself suffocated, facing that boy, facing that black eyes.

And she decided then that she hated that swirl of emotions they held as they watched her.

She hated that hopeful glint that black eyes hold.

"What are talking about? I don't care even if you're left alone. Why should I anyway?"

Her words came out harsh, she intended to hurt him. She wished for him to just be hurt and hate her.

Only then would he stay away.

But as if that sentences were only a graze of wind, as if her attempted to hurt him doesn't matter even one bit to him, he kept standing there.

His eyes unblinking as he fixedly watched her.

"Whatever, I don't care."

Mimi turned around again to leave, she felt her heart started to waver and before it could, she wanted to run.

But not even a step later, that thin boy frantically reach out to grip her hand.

He accidentally tackled her leg as he was in hast to stop her, and due to her height that was slightly taller than him, he couldn't stop his body as he lost his balance.

They both were pressed together, each of them were completely bewildered by the sudden collision and they fell.

Even before they could make out of the situation, they were already on the grass covered ground.

The boy on top, and the girl below him.

And their lips touched.

As if the world around them had came to a screeching pause, both of their eyes widen, and both of them could feel each others warmth, not any of them were able to come out of the sudden stupor.

-

-

-

-

The flashback will continue on a little bit in the next update...stay tuned...😎

Vote, comment and follow for love...😍