Chapter 14 - Whys

I was nervously fidgeting as we sat on the fluffy white sofa that was placed in the spacious office.

Darn it.

I did requested for us to sit there but!!!

How in the world did I ended up sitting on his lap?!

"Don't move."

As I was squirming on his lap, wanting him to let me go, he suddenly groaned against my exposed neck. His hoarse voice sent chills down my spine as I froze on the spot.

I swore I paled seeing his heated gaze, only for him to chuckle quietly in amusement.

"Be good. Lest something happens."

Gai whispered softly to my left ear, his long and slender fingers gently caressed my hair. And our eyes were fixed together, as he lowered his head to kiss the end of my hair. (🤯 What. Was. Happening?!)

What was he talking about?!

What would happen?!

What something?!

Please don't say such ambitious words! 😵 I couldn't handle it!

"G-g-gai! We-we-we should s-sit properly. T-t-this is i-i-inappropriate!" Stumbling with almost every words of my sentences, I pushed my hands against his chest, wishing for some sort of more distance.

What was wrong with him?! He suddenly became so touchy-mushy, much to my discomfort.

"How is this inappropriate?"

He asked me slowly, still playing with my hair. And I swore I saw his eyes glint with evil intents!

I knew it! He did this on purpose! He wanted to humiliate me, didn't he?! Why he!

"Sitting like this is inappropriate!"

He smirked as I whispered-yelled with my hands trying to shove his firm arms that were snaked around my waist.

I could feel his warm breath fanning the side of my face with our sitting position. And it was horridly ticklish that I felt like smacking his head!

"How so? We're husband and wife after all. Nothing we do are seen as inappropriate."

His words rendered me speechless. And I hated it that it was true! 😵

At a time like this, I really wanted to question my past self on how in the wonderland did I ended up marrying this, this potentially perverted man?!

"A-anyway! I want to sit on my own! Let go."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few moments later, I finally could breath properly as we sat side by side.

I almost go crazy from trying to convince him to let me go🤯. And it took all of my willpower to not give him a good beating from seeing him begrudgingly letting me sit next to him.

Though I thought that this position was not any better as he quickly nestled to my side the moment I sat down. 😑

"Um...I uh...packed a few dress shirt for you and uh... Harry made me bring you lunch. Y-you should eat."

And I'll go back now. I'd rather go play with the cute little doll than being with a certain huge not-so-cute snuggly ikemen.