Chapter 7 - The Mystery

<That night...>

Rose was comfortably sitting on her bed and writing in her own little diary. Since she can't tell anyone her secret of being a Mermaid, she might as well write it out while expressing her feelings at the same time.

Rose: Dear Diary, my days in the human world had been surprisingly good. I got to meet the prince and a few other people whom I made friends with. Idk how long I would stay here in this castle but all I know is that...I can't go back to my Mermaid Kingdom...But if I do, would I be able to see Hawk again? Sigh...

Rose closed her diary and placed it into the drawer. She flopped onto her bed.

Rose: "Why am I always thinking about him..."

She clenched her chest.

Rose: And why is my heart beating so fast...

Rose let go of her chest and looked out at the window.

Rose: "It's a beautiful night."

Suddenly, she saw someone outside of the castle. Rose quickly got out of her bed and stood near the window.

Rose: "Who's that?"

Rose couldn't see the person's face as the person was wearing a cape with a hood. But there was something about this person that caught Rose's eyes, he/she was wearing a necklace with a jewel hanging on it...

 But there was something about this person that caught Rose's eyes, he/she was wearing a necklace with a jewel hanging on it

Rose: "It's blue and sparkly!"

The stranger turned to Rose's direction. Rose immediately duck down. She peeked from the corner to see if that person was still there.

However, he/she was gone!

Rose: "Where did that person go?"

She got up from the ground.

Rose: And why was that person there in the first place? Should I tell Hawk? No, I shouldn't. I don't want to bother him so much..."

Rose went back to bed.

Rose: "Maybe that person wasn't real...maybe it was just imagination. I hope so..."

<The next day...>

>