Chapter 12 - The Jealousy

<Outside of the castle...>

A carriage drove right in front of the Clarines castle and stopped. The driver got off his seat and opened the door of the carrier.

A princess and a prince alighted the carriage. Both of them walked over to Hawk, Ling Ling and Travis.

Hawk, Ling Ling and Travis bowed.

Hawk: "Greetings your highnesses, I am the second prince of Clarines, Prince Hawk. I welcome you to my castle."

The Princess curtsied.

Princess: "It is a honour to meet you, your highness. I'm Princess Ambrosia of Alynthi and this is my twin brother."

Ambrosia turned to her twin brother, Adonis who was busily staring at his hand mirror and admiring himself.

Ambrosia frowned and nudged him. Adonis finally looked at her.

Adonis: "What?"

Ambrosia: "*Whispers* Adonis! Introduce yourself!"

Adonis's eyes moved to Hawk. He sighed.

Adonis: "Prince Adonis of Alynthi."

Ambrosia turned back to Hawk.

Ambrosia: "I am so sorry about my brother's behaviour, he can be a bit difficult at times."

Hawk: "It's alright, you don't have to apologise."

He smiled.

Hawk: "The surprising thing is that I have a twin sister myself."

Ambrosia was shocked.

Ambrosia: "Really? That's amazing! I thought Adonis and I are the only royal twins."

Hawk: "If you want, I can show you to her."

Ambrosia: "That would be wonderful."

Ling Ling and Travis opens the castle gates.

Hawk: "Come, let me give you a tour around the castle."

<At the gardens...>

Rose and Harmony were at the gardens, picking out fresh new herbs for their experiment and checking how well the herbs are doing.

Rose took out her clipboard and started recording down the herbs' conditions.

Harmony: "Rose, can you help me check on the goldenseals."

Rose: "Okay, I will get to it right away."

Rose searched for the patch that says 'Goldenseals'.

Rose: "Found it!"

Rose bend down and she gently touched the leaves.

Rose: They look kinda dry, maybe I should water them...

Hawk: "And right here is the royal gardens, this is where all the herbs are grown and taken care of."