Chapter 10 - The Memories

<In the training room...>

*Sounds of swords hitting each other*

Travis and Ling Ling are practicing their sword fighting skills.

Travis charges at Ling Ling but she immediately dodges the attack and tried to attack right back at him.

Travis swiftly blocked her counter attack. Both of them are putting in so much force into their swords.

Travis: "Nice moves."

Ling Ling smirked.

Ling Ling: "Thanks."

In a flash, Ling Ling pushes Travis back with her sword and she swept his legs off the ground.

Travis came falling backwards and he landed on his butt. He groaned in pain.

Travis: "Ouch...that hurts..."

Ling Ling: "Sorry! I tend to be really rough when it comes to sword fights..."

Ling Ling extended her hand out and Travis grabbed it. She pulled him up.

Travis: "It's fine. You had been rough since day one! And that makes you a fierce sword woman."

Ling Ling smiled as she wiped off her sweat with a towel.

Ling Ling: "Thank you, Travis..."

Travis's cheek turned bright red. He was always affected by Ling Ling's cute smile.

Travis: "Well umm Ling Ling....there is something I need to tell you..."

Ling Ling looked at Travis, confused.

Ling Ling: "What is it?"

Travis scratched the back of his head.

Travis: "I-I umm..."

Ling Ling was waiting for Travis's answer.

Travis: "You see...I-"

Ling Ling immediately turned to the clock. Her eyes widened.

Ling Ling: "Omg Travis! We are late!"

She stuffed her towel back into her bag and she dashed out towards the door.

Ling Ling: "Come on!"

Ling Ling busted the door open and went out of the room. Travis stood there and sighed.

Travis: "Bad luck Beast....today is not my lucky day...."

<Meanwhile...>

Rose: "Don't drop it, Rose...don't drop it..."

Rose had prepared Breakfast for Hawk and she is carrying a tray of food to his office.

Not to Long ago, Hawk have appointed her as Harmony's herbalist assistant. He thought that Rose was perfect for the job.

Rose's uniform: