Green Glow

A/N: This chapter is sorta important! Foreshadowing some stuff to come much later- X3

-Error's Pov-

I felt... Happy? This dream, its all I've ever wanted.... But, how? Nightmare never allows us to have dreams. Either way, it's nice.... Definitely beats the nightmares about being alone, or killing, or that overwhelming sense of power.
Well, my dream was cut short by a tentacle stabbing me in the chest. "OW!?" I growled, completely awake now as my hand lay on the new wound.
"Finally, jeeze your a heavy sleeper" Cross smiled, looking down at me as I sat up on the couch. Nightmare was standing next to him with a dark glare on his face, aimed at me. "Get up, you have a new mission." He ordered, grabbing my arm tightly with a tentacle and yanking me off he couch. "AH!" I yelped and fell to the ground, holding my chest once again as it dripped with red.
"....... I thought you were stronger then a little stab in the chest," Nightmare sighed, letting my arm go. "Cross, go get Killer and tell him to come and heal Error. He'll be of no use if he's hurt." Cross nodded and teleported to somewhere else in the mansion as I shakily stood up.
Now I was randomly thinking about that dream as I sat back on the couch. Nightmare sat beside me and leaned back, seeming to be annoyed by the delay.
As I thought about the dream, Nightmare got my attention with a nudge of his hand. "Error?... " He seemed worried and confused as he looked straight into my eyes.
I felt my face heat up as I realised he was staring. "W-what!?" I growled, wanting him to look away. ".... Your eyes are glowing green." He stated plainly, apparently not realizing it was wierd to stare someone directly in the eyes without a word.
"W-wait, what?.. " I questioned, as my eyes stopped glowing. ".... It's probably nothing, nevermind... " He then sat up as Killer and Cross teleported in front of us.
"Ok, got him!" Cross stated with delight, looking at Nightmare. Nightmare just sighed and looked at Killer. "Heal Error and then we're leaving." He ordered, glaring at me.

I don't think my glowing eyes are going to be forgotten anytime soon.

Word count: 384

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I made this chapter longer compared to the first one, since, well, it was very short. :'D
Leave a comment to help me come up with stuff for the next chapter if you like! Have a good day~