Hangout: Part 1

- Errors Pov -

I saw Ink flinch as he noticed I was looking at him, a fake smile appeared on his face. "Hey Error!" He greeted happily, but the sadness in his voice was painfully obvious. "....Ink.." I started, giving him a serious look hinted with concern. "What's wrong?" I asked. ".....W-What do you--" He was cut off by a growl from me, causing him to take a step back in surprise and fear. "..I know you've been crying, I can see the tear stains..." I replied, an inpatient expression on my face as I waited for him to tell me the truth. He looked at me for a moment, before sighing and giving in. "I.... I'm sorry.. I know I should've told you earlier, but I love-" He was cut off again, but this time not by me.

Killer and Horror had made their way towards us, and Killer aburtly dropping into our conversation was what cut Ink's sentence off. "Hey! What's goin' on here?" Killer asked, the previous laughing fit he had obviously still leaving a trace in his voice. I hissed under my breath at his rudeness, about to apologise to Ink for my friends behavior before I noticed Ink was gone. I looked around, frantic for a moment, before seeing a bit of his scarf trail away up the stairs. I sighed, before finally replying to Killer. "Nothing, what's up with you two?" I couldn't help but growl at the end of my sentence, yet Killer didn't seem to get the just, and his boyfriend had to come over and wrap his arms around Killer protectivly to reply to my anger.

I smirked as Horror nuzzled Killers neck lovingly, causing Killer to blush and push Horror away. "Aww~" Horror whined, only getting an annoyed pouty face in return. "Heh.... We just came over to ask you something, actually." Horror spoke to me, Killer standing behind him, suddenly shy. "And what would that be?" I replied. Horror sighed, sparing a glance at Killer before speaking again. "Killer had this idea, that maybe we should all go hang out today like we used to. The gang, I mean. We came over to ask you... To join us?" He asked, suddenly seeming hesitant. Then Killers shyness at the mention of the question made sense. "Actually...." I started, a thoughtful look on my face. "That doesn't seem like a bad idea." I answered. Killer smiled, jumping out from behind Horror with obvious delight. "Yes! Now we just need...." Killer began, only to end up counting to about six with his fingers.

I found myself stumbling back a bit, confusion clear on my face. "Wait, you mean all of the gang?-" I emphasized the word 'all', implying me, Nightmare, Cross, Dust, Horror, Killer, Reaper, Fell and Fresh. Killer looked up from his fingers after a moment, processing what I said before nodding rapidly like a child who just read his Christmas list to his parents. I felt many emotions in that one moment. Anger, fear, worry, sadness, happiness, distraught, uncertainty, and most importantly, confusion. "But....Why!?" I asked aburtly, not sure if I wanted us to all join back together again. Especially since, by now, we all have our respective partners who might feel otherwise about the meetup. Killer looked like he was about to shrug to my question, before Horror stepped up and answered for him. "Error... It's been so long since the whole gang's been together. This is a good idea, a chance to catch up with old friends. All of us who are here now, haven't been close in awhile even though we have the option. What do you say?..."

~ Time Skip ~

"WHAT!?-" I winced as Nightmares voice echoed in my head, causing a minor headache. Cross frantically tried calming the octopus down. "Nighty! I-It's not a bad idea if you think about it... And it's we're only meeting up for a day!" He finished, hoping his attempt at reassuring Nightmare worked. By the looks of it, Nightmare did seem to calm down a bit, because he was now hugging Cross while growling into the fluff of his lovers hoodie. Cross sighed, petting the others head gently before giving us a thumbs up. "Yes! Now we have Nightmare!" Killer exclaimed in a rather loud whisper. "Ok, who are we missing?..." I asked, mostly to myself, as I counted the skeletons around me. After I stopped counting I thought for a moment, and looked up to see everyone staring at me expectancy like I was the only one here who could count. "...All we're missing is Geno.." I answered my own question. Instantly, everyone turned to face Reaper, but his head was down and his magic was so strong, it radiated off him in a dark grey. I looked over to Nightmare and he was frozen in place, then I realized Reaper was now glaring at him. "....Uh, where is he?" Blue innocently asked from Dust's side, not noticing the tention in the room. Reaper stepped forward, the smirk on his face hinting at something nobody but him and Nightmare knew. "Yeah, Nightmare.... Where is Geno?~" The God of Death purred, and I could've sworn I saw Nightmare shiver. Dream then piped up, not wanting his brother to get hurt. "He couldn't possibly know if even you don't, so please don't threaten my brother.." He asked, polite yet hesitantly. I put my hand gently on Dreams shoulder as Reaper glared at him. 'Watch it ...' I thought, returning the glare right back to Reaper.

"....Fine." Nightmare hissed after a moment, causing Reaper to perk up. Nightmare snapped his fingers and Geno was teleported into the mansion beside him, though had immediately fallen to his knees like merely being there took a load of magic. "GENO!" Reaper yelled, for the first time to us, and ran to the half-dead skeleton. Geno flinched away, and I quickly wrapped my strings around Reaper. He hissed at me, but his gaze softened as he realised I was only protecting Geno from his magic. Geno sighed in relief. "...Thanks....E-Error?.." He only then realized it was me. I nodded and he jumped up, probably just ignoring the pain, and ran to me, hugging me tightly. I glitched, causing him to almost instantly let go, but he still smiled brightly at me. "Error! I'm so happy to see you!" He exclaimed and I smiled. "It's nice to see you too, Geno.." I replied to my older brother. Of course, Fresh was our brother too, but he visits me all the time in the Anti-Void. From the corner of my eye I could see Reaper, who I'd released from my strings a while ago, looking sadly at Geno. Before I could tell him it was ok to come over, Fresh appeared infront of me out of nowhere. I jumped back, glitching profusely. "Yo, wassup Geno brah!?-" He greeted Geno in his normal 90's accent. "Fresh?-" Geno didn't seem to believe what he was seeing, but I didn't believe he had to think twice if this was our colorful younger brother. "Dats mah name." Fresh replied, the usual smirk on his face. "....Fresh?.." A new voice asked hesitantly from the stairs, and I turned my head along with most of the other people still in the room, only to see Ink looking at my younger brother with a questioning expression. Fresh perked up.

"Inky!?-"