Fight

-Nobody's Pov-

After Error was healed up, the gang got their weapons ready and left the mansion from a portal Nightmare had made.

Error was still a bit too weak to make a portal for that many people.

Once they got to their location, (UnderSwap) they were greeted by a trio of un-happy sanses.

- Error's Pov -

We got to UnderSwap and, as expected, the Star idiots were there. Ink, Blueberry and Dream.

Why does that remind me of something?

"Error!" I heard a sickingly familiar voice yell my name. I looked towards where it came from and saw Ink, "Hey asshole, how've ya been?" I said with a smirk, summoning my strings. Ink was now running towards me, his giant paintbrush in hand. I hate that thing. It hurts. "Woah, woah!" I backed up, looking around for a split second, yet that was long enough.

Horror and Killer were fighting Blue, while Nightmare and Cross took care of Dream.

Of course. I was alone.

"OW!?-" I yelped, realising Ink smacked me on the head with his brush. "Rude..." I mumbled, surrounding Ink in my strings and tossing him through a portal. I guess I got my energy back.

I realised Cross was healing Nightmares tentacles, as a few had been cut off. Ouch.

I looked towards Dream who was now running towards Blue, he'd been pinned down with an axe.

"Blueberry!!" Dream yelled, his grip tightened on his staff. "Nuh-uh" Horror blocked Blue from Dream. Seems like they got this.

I was just about to turn around and summon a portal to the mansion, when my eyes glowed green and my vision was clouded.

"Huh!?-" I yelled, surprised. Cross and Nightmare seemed to be running towards Dream, who was now being protected by Blue. At least, from what I could see with clouded eyes.

"K-Killer?" I questioned as a skeleton with black lines coming from his eyes walked up to me. He had a wierd expression, like....fear?

"I'm here, relax Error" The skeleton replied. But suddenly, that dream once again took over my thoughts. More vivid then before.

I was smiling, surrounded by.... Blue, Ink?? And, Dream?... Why was I with those three idiots? Well, the most important thing was....why did I remember it now out of all times?

My vision came back as I saw Blue and Dream leaving through a puddle of paint on the ground. Nightmare, Cross and Horror were running towards me.

I saw a glimpse of Dream though, he looked at me with a slightly sad eyes. It kinda made me feel bad, but why? Then I noticed Dream had a bruise on his cheek that I was staring at with odvious regret.

But I didn't touch Dream, and why would I feel bad if I did hurt him? Well, anyway, I was once again stabbed.

"OW! THE FUCK, NIGHTMARE!?" I yelled, rather loud. The others were trying to hold in their laughter as I realised I was holding Cross' hand. That's probably why Nightmare stabbed me.

I immediately let go and held my ribs which Nightmare had stabbed. Pretty sure he broke one. Or two.

My face was glowing yellow with blush, "....Sorry.." I grumbled, looking at the ground. Nightmare then grabbed my neck with a tentacle which caught me off-gaurd. "!?-"

"I dont want to hear it." Nightmare growled, before dropping me and taking Cross' hand. Cross blushed and they walked through a portal together with the others following, soft laughter was still heard until....

The fucking portal closed.

Asshole.

I healed myself and tried to summon a portal to the Anti-Void. It didn't work.

I heard a splash sound and swung my heard around, only to see three healed up, star warriors.

"Error?" I heard Blue call, walking towards me, only to be stopped by Ink. I couldn't hear what they were saying from here, but I saw Blue nod and Dream took a step forward.

I flinched.

What was he doing?

Dream looked at me with almost pleading eyes, before Ink walked past him and towards me. I realised only then that I was still somewhat sitting on the ground. Great job, me.

I moved away from Ink, only for the collar of my jacket to be grabbed by the creator, and I was now off the ground. Damn, he's strong and an asshole.

"I-Ink..." I muttered, glitching madly. Stupid physical contact. I hate you. "Error, are you ok?"

I looked up at him, shocked.

Since when did the creator care about me?

"...." I couldn't figure out what to reply, then Dream and Blue were suddenly at both sides of me. Ink put me down.

I felt trapped, but not in an 'Im gonna die' kinda way, no.
More like, 'Im gonna end up in a tu-tu having a tea party' kinda way.

It was scary.

"Ink, you scared him!" Said Blue, pouting. "Sorry?" Replied the creator. "Why don't we take him to our house and heal him?" Offered Dream, getting an un-easy look from Ink, but an excited look from Blue.

"I'm right here, y'know!!" I butted in with a growl. They all looked down at me like I had just appeared outta nowhere. Are you kidding me?

"Oh, sorry Error!" Dream replied, holding a hand out for me to take. My mind said no, but something else told me to take his hand. So I did. And I glitched out.

*Error Rebooting...*

*20%....*

"....D-did I break him?" Asked a shocked Dream.

*40%*

Ink sighed. "No, he just doesn't like physical contact."

*60%*

"Oh, this happened before!! I remember when he captured me, he glitched out when I started crying..." Blue added, with an innocent smile.

*80%*

"He's almost done, shush" Ink replied, looking at me. I think?

*99%*

"....Really?" Dream grumbled, looking at the icon that read '99%'. "Maybe it just needs a few seconds?" Answered Blue, with a worried look on his face. "Just wait, he'll be fine." Added Ink, picking me up so I couldn't glitch out when I finshed rebooting.

*100%*

"....Ink..." I growled, looking up at Ink. "Yes, glitchy?" Ink smirked, getting a few giggles from dream and Blue.

"Put....

Me...

"DOWN."

End Chapter

Word count: 1,070

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed, and I hope the longer chapter pleases you guys! Have a good day X3 ♡♡