Truth or Dare?

A/N: (An adorable Blueberry for chu-) Hiya! Just a warning, this chapter doesn't really have anything to do with the plot of the story, but it does bring together some ships! So, kinda? Anyway, thanks for more then 3.46K Reads! If it weren't for you, my readers, I wouldn't have continued writing this story, so, thank you! And I'm really glad you enjoy it!

Here's the chapter-

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

- Nobody's Pov -

Error rubbed his eye-sockets tiredly as he processed what was going on around him. He had heard someone call him name, right? "Uhm... Yes?" He answered, looking around at the people he now realized were all staring at him as he snuggled closer to Nightmare. Dream looked longingly at Error, before speaking in reply. "...Y-You can't actually love him...." He spoke with pain seeping through every word. Error looked confused, until realizing who the golden skeleton was talking about. "Oh! Nightmare?.." He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit in confusion, looking up at the person holding him. Nightmare looked back down at him, a loving smile adorned on his face. Error couldn't help but giggle a bit, looking at Dream like he was crazy. "Why would you think I love Nightmare?" He asked, a confused yet playful look on the glitches face.

- Errors Pov -

Dream seemed a bit shocked, along with the others in the room. Even Nightmare looked down at me with confusion. "You don't love him?" Ink asked, looking at me. "...No?...." I replied, confused. I looked to another couch as I heard a growl, only to see Cross looking half-relieved half-mad. I flinched as he glared at me and said, "Then why are you cuddling with him like you two are dating!?" He hissed, like it was a crime. I felt my face heat up, and noticed a light indigo blush on Nightmares face aswell. I was about to reply to Cross, when Nightmare answered for me. "Is it wierd for friends to hug eachother?" He growled. Cross flinched. I then felt a sharp pain go up my spine, and realized Nightmares tentacles, which were slightly wrapped around me, had become sharp when he growled. It didn't go well with my already injured body. I wimpered, and it was almost instantly answered by me getting teleported into Dreams arms.

- Nobody's Pov -

Nightmare looked around frantically for a sec the moment Error was out of his lap, and his gaze quickly stopped on his brother. The two shared a death-glare for a moment, before Dream started healing Error. "...Hey, Nightmare?" Killer addressed the dark skeleton, earning a "What?" In reply. "What do you need us all here for?" He asked. Nightmare seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, before answering with, "....Well, I wanted to play a game." He had a smirk on his face as his gaze traveled over Killer to Dream, Ink and Blue, then finally resting on Error. Horror and Dust seemed to perk up. "Game?... What kind of game?" Dust asked, looking a bit hesitant yet excited. Nightmare smiled at him, then noticed the star-trio sharing uneasy glances at one another. "I was thinking a game.... Of truth or dare?" Nightmare answered. He noticed an odd emotion from his brother, and looked over at Dream to see him blushing like crazy as he tried his best to focus on healing Error.

~ Time skip ~

- Reaper's Pov -

'....Truth or Dare?' I echoed once more in my mind as the game went on. They still haven't noticed I'm in the room. Rude. "Uhm....Truth?" I looked at Blue as he hesitantly replied to his friend, Ink. "Is it true you like Dust?" The creator asked, getting a few gasps and giggles from the skeletons who made up the circle on the carpet. Blue had blushed madly, and I looked over to see Dust looking just as bad. "....Yes.." Blue answered after a moment, then quickly went on to ask someone else 'Truth or Dare?'. I smirked as I looked at Dust to see he was on the verge of passing out from shock and embarrassment, then looked over just in time to see Blue looking excited and saying, "Nightmare, I dare you to kiss Cross!" He squeaked, like this was his otp or something. Cross' face flushed violet as he looked shyly at Nightmare to see if he would do it or back out of the dare. Nightmare was gazing at Error with determination, then I realized that look meant he was going to try and make someone jealous, since I make that face alot.

"...Nightm-" Cross was cut off by Nightmare grabbing his chin and kissing him passionately, making Cross blush even more. Cross kissed back, and after about a minute or two, I decided to step in and stop them from having a make-out session infront of the innocent Blue bean. "Yo, the dare's done, you don't have to kiss eachother to death." I said as I broke the two apart. Cross lightly gasped for breath, and I noticed Nightmare had an indigo blush tinting his cheeks. "Uhm...S-Sorry..." The goopy skeleton replied, the people sitting in the circle laughing their non-existent asses off. Nightmare shushed them with a hard glare, and I sat down in the circle to join their game. Well, I floated a foot off the ground, but who cares about details? "Error, truth or dare?" Nightmare asked, continuing the game. Error flinched, before replying with

"Dare."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: Sorry about another a/n, but I wanted to say- Error is still open for asks XD I guess I wasn't specific that one time- but yeah, Error never stopped being open for asks, so, ask away! Be his voices! Also comment which ships you want to happen in the next/future chapters. (I just realized how my writing has changed from chapter one to now X3)

Have a great day/night!